Chapter 6

MINOR SMUT WARNING VERY MINOR BUT JUST F.Y.I.

Kate's P.O.V

I stare in horror at the screen behind us. My mouth falls open and I let out a small gasp. My mind is racing faster than the cars at the Grand Prix. I simply cannot tear my eyes from the video playing before us and the entire audience. My gut sinks, as I forced to become aquainted with the squirming, writhing and very naked body of one of my dearest friends in the whole world, mid sexual encounter. My head swirls with emotion. How could she betray us like this?

I watch the screen as Fran grinds up against Ronan's mast, letting out a loud moan as she does so. He grabs her by the waist and flips her over onto the bed so he is on top.

"Ronna, I want you to do naughty things to me...!" she whines

Her wish is his command. He whips out a pair of handcuffs and ties her to the bed, thrusting into her. She lets out a loud whimper and his thrusts become faster and sloppier. He grunts her name Irishly and kisses her bruisingly hard on the mouth.

I can't watch this anymore. I turn to look at Fran, who is standing beside me, staring wide eyed at the screen. Her face is beet red, tears streaming from her eyes. I see Grace looking at Ronan with a turned on yet disgusted look on her face. Ronan is sitting frozen, looking at the screen. I gaze out at the audience. Everyone is silent, and Fran and Ronan's grunts and screams coming from the tape fill the arena.

I turn back at the screen just as Ronan reaches his high. He lets out a loud moan and rolls off Fran. Fran walks over to the camera, hips swaying and breasts bouncing, and the film shuts off.

I stare blankly for a what seemed like hours, before Tallulah snaps me out of my trance.

"What the freaking hell was that!?" she screams at Fran. Fran just looks at her and lets out a sob.

"I...I...I don't know..." she choked out, barely audible.

"Of course you know! Its plain obvious, you're screwing Ronan!" Tallulah shrieks, walking towards Fran. She comes closer and raises her hand, I hear a loud 'smack!' as it connects with Fran's cheek.

I turn away as Fran starts to cry even louder. But I don't blame Tallulah, I am furious too.

"All this time you've been screwing Ronan?" Georgia yells at Fran, her eyes glaring and full of hatred. "Is this how we got through to live shows?"

"No! No, I didn't do it for that. We just really love each other. I- I didn't mean for this... I mean, I don't know who did this! The tapes were for our personal viewing only!" Fran mumbles, pleading for us to believe her.

"Fran, I don't think we can do this anymore" I say to her my voice coming out cold and calm, shocking myself.

"What... What do you mean...?" She stutters.

"I think you should leave the band!" I say to her calmly. "It's for the best."

"NOOOOOOOO!" she cries, face contorting to show her agony.

"Fran. It's not up to you" Tallulah says harshly. "This is the ultimate betrayal. You didn't even tell us, your best friends, and now you've humilated the entire band!"

Fran lets out a ear piercing cry. She turns to Grace, who has remained silent and is looking at Ronan with a hazy look in her eyes.

"C'mon Grace, you still want me to be in the band?" Fran whimpers, helpless and depserate.

"Umm...Uhhh" Grace says. I give her a pointed look. She nods. "I agree with Kate and Tallulz. We can't forgive this." Grace states.

"Georgia?" Fran pleads.