Chapter 7

Georgia's P.O.V

"Hey Georgia, it's me Michael. I don't know if you remember me, but we met at home visits and I was the one with-" Michael says through the phone.

" - The green hair, yeah I remember you." I say cutting him off, a blush creeping up my face as the girls all look at me with questioning looks on their faces. I mouth 'It's Michael' to them and they all gather around me telling me to put it on speaker, so I do.

"What? Oh yeah right, I had green hair" he says,

"Umm yeah you did. You dont anymore?" I question,

"Yeah I kinda dyed it lilac" he says,

"Seriously? I liked the green! Thats my favourite colour actually" I giggle,

"Really? Me too!" He laughs along with me.

"So Michael, how'd you um...you know get my number?" I ask, a delighted tone in my voice.

"Oh, I have my ways..." he replies, chuckling deeply. The other girls send me glances and Tallulah mouths 'creepy' to me, but I ignore her.

"Uhh ok then" I mumble.

"I uh..... I just called to see if you are ok. Me and the boys just saw what happened with Fran and I was worried about you" he says quietly, a concerned tone lacing his voice. All the girls 'awww' and I blush deeply. Michael...worried about me???!

"Yeah I guess I'm ok now, I'm still shocked you know? I mean....she is one of my best friends, I cannot believe she kept this from us" I say choking up a little, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you guys, you dont deserve it. And if it helps, I don't think she meant to hurt any of you, I think she does genuinly love Ronan" he replies.

"Thanks Michael, that means a lot to me." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I just hate to see you hurting Georgia, do you want me to come around?" He asks. I am shocked by his request, I mean....I hardly know him at all. But I somehow feel deeply connected with him and I need his support right now.

"Yeah, that'd be great right now" I say smiling.

'Tell him to bring the others' Grace mouths at me.

"Hey do you want to bring the others?" I ask Michael,

"Yeah sure, we will be there in 10 minutes, text me the address" he says,

"Ok, bye Michael, thank you so much" I reply

"See you soon beautiful" he says before hanging up. I am left with my mouth hanging open, did he just call me beautiful? Grace snatches the phone from my hand and texts Michael our address before letting out a little scream.

"Oooh, Georgie's got a boyfriend" she cries,

"Shut up Grace, he probably doesnt even like me" I scowl at her.

"He soooo does" Tallulah coos, "Why else would he have your number?" They all laugh at me when I turn a dark shade of pink.

5 minutes later we hear a knock at the door and we rush to open it. There standing in our doorway are four handsome guys. Michael walks over to me and embraces me in a tight hug, his muscular arms wrapping around my body. I shiver at the sensation of his body against mine, and am instantly comforted by his warmth.

"Are you ok?" he whispers into my hair,

"Yeah I'm good now that you're here" I reply smiling as I release the hug. He smiles down at me and the other boys give me hugs.