Chapter 18

Georgia's P.O.V

We run off the stage, the crowd's roars filling our ears, still dizzy with the high of performance.

Our first show. Our first performance as the opening act for 5SOS.

It was amazing, the girls and I had sung beautifully and the crowd responded happily, liking our music.

The crowd loves us. Little do they know about me and Mikey's relationship... I can only hope they'll be supportive when they find out...

We sang our original song and yet again, tears filled the audience's eyes.

Backstage, the boys are waiting. I launch myself into Mikey's open arms and hug him tightly before him and the other boys hurry past us, hushed congratulations handing in the air, and rush onto the stage.

They start to play '18' and the crowd screams louder than humanly possible. I can't help but grin. Tonight has just been so amazing.

Luke's P.O.V

Our first show for the Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour is amazing. The girls did a simply amazing job getting the crowd fired up. They absolutely killed it. The vibes are buzzing like flies, left, right and centre!

The adrenaline is pumping through my veins as I sing the lyrics to our songs. Even as we sing on stage for the hundreth or so time, I still can't believe that we actually made it. Of course, we couldn't be where we are now without our fans. Our fans are the most devoted and brilliant people in the universe, I think to myself.

The songs ends and I hear a scream of "I love you, Luke!" erupt from the crowd. I send a lazy grin in the direction of the voice and yell into the mic "I love you too!!". The screams of the audience deafen me and the boys and I laugh, playing the first chords to 'Heartbreak Girl' to end the show.

"This song goes out to a special girl here tonight who is Luke's 'heartbreak girl'," Michael screams into his mic. "Lukey's been feeling a bit down as of late, so please, sing along if you know the words and make him feel better!" Calum finishes.

I blush and sneak look side stage, my eyes finding a certain blonde babe with emotional struggles who recently sent me packing into the friend zone. I send her a shy smile as Calum starts to sing...

"You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying

And I end up lying,

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do."

I open my mouth and sing the haunting words that reflect the situation I am currently in... With the sounds exiting my mouth, so to do my emotions, carried on the melody and swept away.

"And when the phone call finally ends,

You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"

And we're going in circles again and again

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here. When you gonna realize