Chapter 9

Fran's P.O.V

It's been hell without the girls. I miss them so much it hurts, like a serated-edged knife made of the finest Valyrian steel to the gut. Ronan has been so supportive and holds me when I'm feeling down, muttering kind Irish words to give what little solace he can.

I know that I made the right decision to be with him, I don't regret it one bit. I love him and he loves me and love always wins at the end of the day. I just wish I'd told the girls what we were doing. I never meant to keep it from them the way I did, i just didn't think they'd approve. I thought they'd think I was sleeping with him to get further in the industry. I see now that I should have just told them the truth. 

I have been watching them every night on the X factor. They are one of the top competitors this year and I know they will win. I have faith in the girls, even if I wish I was there with them. Cher Lloyd is a great mentor and is choosing really great songs for the girls to sing.

I just wish that they would answer my calls but I don't blame them for not wanting to speak to me, after all I did betray them.

Calum's P.O.V

It's been one month since we first met the girls and we spend so much time with them since we are on break from touring.

Me and the boys are at the girls' house. I'm sitting next to Kate as I am closest with her. We have become great friends but I just wish we could me more, as I really like her and think she is pretty hot. I only wish she felt the same way... She seems to like me a lot as a friend but I'm just not sure. I don't want to make a move in case she doesn't feel the same way. 

We are sitting around chatting and strumming guitars cordially when Tallulah suggests we play a game of truth or dare. We all agree and position ourselves in a circle.

"Okay, who first?" I ask.

"I will!" Grace volunteers. "Truth or dare Kate?" she asks. 

"Truth." Kate answers.

"Hmmm.... okay, got it. Who do you think is the most attractive person in this room?" Grace asks, a smirk on her face.

Kate blushes and looks at the floor, before whispering quietly, "Cal."

My breath catches in my throat and I blush deeply. Does she really think I'm the most attractive? Does this mean anything? Or is just because we are the closest friends? Does she just think I'm hot but not like me in that way, or does she think everyone is mediocre and I'm just the best of a bad situation? 

So many thoughts rush through my head before Kate's heavenly voice snaps me back to the present.

"Truth or dare Luke?" Kate asks.

"Dare." Luke says mischievously.

"Kiss the prettiest girl in the room." Kate says, looking mischivously at Tallulah who sends her a glare.

We all know that Luke loves Tallulah, yet the feeling is not mutual.

Luke gulps and slowly walks across to where Tallulah is sitting. He bends down and plants a kiss on her lips. He tries to deepen it but she pulls away. Tallulah is blushing furiously and has a shocked look on her face. 

Luke looks disappointed for a second before he smiles to himself and I know he is over the moon he kissed Tallulah, even if it was just for a second.

"Michael, truth or dare?" Luke asks when he takes his seat again.

"Dare." Michael says smiling cheekily.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Georgia" Luke says.