Chapter 19

Georgia's P.O.V

I leave the kitchen, leaving Tallulah and Luke to continue from where they left off.

I giggle as I walk back into the living room, where Mikey and I were snuggling on the couch just moments before. 

"What are you laughing at babe?" Michael asks, looking confused.

I crawl back onto the couch, snuggling into his warm side. He wraps his arms around my torso and I lean my head back against his chest, comforted by his hot, spicy smell. 

"Just walked in on Luke and Tallulah making out." I chuckle throatily.

"WHAT! NO WAY?!" Michael exclaims, sitting up and spinning me around to face him. 

"Yes way! They were full on kissing, tongues and all, before they noticed I was there." I reply, remebering what they were doing.

"Oh god, I can't believe they actually kissed again. I thought Tallulah friend zoned him." Michael laughs in disbelief. 

"Apparently not..." I say winking. 

Michael lets out a huge sigh and pulls me back into his warmth, enclosing me in his muscular biceps. "Thank heaven for that. It's about bloody time." 

"You don't have to tell me," I exhale into his shirt. 

"Well," Michael clears his throat and I lift my eyes to meet his. "If they're busy in the kitchen,  that means there's no one to walk in on us..." He says cheekily.

"Michael!" I exclaim, slapping him playfully on the arm. 

He laughs and leans in, trying to kiss me. I turn my head to the side, so he misses and kisses my cheek. Michael groans in irritation and grips my cheeks with his hands.

"Babe..." He whines, and slams his lips against mine. I don't kiss back, teasing him. I know what he wants and he is going to have to work for it. 

He presses his mouth harder against mine and gives my lower lip a light nip. I give in, kissing him back passionately. Michael smiles happily and I lift myself up so I am straddling his waist. My hands slide up his chest and his grip my hips firmly.

We continue making out for some time until I pull away, breathless. 

Michael leans back, grinning and starts giggling. 

"What..?" I ask hesitantly, patting down my hair, worried that its what Michael is laughing at.

"Don't worry babe,  you look fine" Michael says, kissing me sweetly.

"Then what are you laughing at?" I ask, interested.

"I just can't belive I have such an amazing girlfriend" Michael replies, smiling. 

My stomach flutters, like it does everytime Michael calls me his girlfriend. 

"I can't belive I have such a cheesy boyfriend" I reply sarcastically, rolling my eyes. 

"Good thing you like cheese." Michael says smiling goofily. His face falls serious and he looks at his hands, playing with his fingers. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

I am instantly concerned.

"Of course you can. What is it?" I reach up and fiddle with a lock of his dyed hair

"Er... well, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to become public. I mean only if you want to, don't feel like I'm pressuring you or anything..." Michael says hurriedly. "It's just that... I really like you, like, more than I've ever liked anyone and I want the world to know the way I feel about you. But it's your choice, if you'd rather not, I understand."