Friendship

It was six of the evening when Sam retired to his room after having his tea.He was wondering whether he should start the conversation with Angelina or not.At that moment,his cellphone beeped.He casually opened his inbox and was surprised to see that there was message in his inbox from Angelina."Do me a favour,drop me a message once you are free.#Angel".

He smiled at the humble request and responded to her."I am free,we can talk."he messaged and then called her.

"It was so nice to talk to you err-sir."she hesitated."it's okay.you can call me Sam if you like."he said.

"Oh,it would be better,Sam."she giggled.

She told that she is from Chicago and being the only child of her parents,she is a bit like a pampered kid.She is graduating from a university there and was in the second year in B.Sc.Sam felt that she was in jolly mood most of the time and that was what he liked the most in her.Sam told a bit about himself by just replying to her questions.He was not used to this friendship

thing and he had no idea what was going on.But still,he was enjoying.After so long time he had felt that there is someone who wants to hear his story apart from Goldy .Now,he had a friend and that brought smile to his face and happiness in his lonely life.They talked for almost two hours,sharing their daily routine,making fun of tv shows and what not.

Finally Sam stretched himself on the armchair."Hey Angelina,it is late now,i should better go for dinner."he said."Oh yes,even i have some work to do.Will Talk to you tomorrow,bye."she hung up.

He rested his head on the pillow and waited for Jack to inform about the dinner.He had no idea who is she or whether she knows him or his past or not.He knew that he shouldn't trust any stranger but he had nothing to hide from her except his past and he knew he is never going to share it no matter what.He has not changed his identity to forget his past but there was no point also in hiding his identity.

After having dinner,he retired on his bed when his cellphone beeped again.There was a message from Angelina bidding him goodnight.It seemed kind of sweet to him because no body had been caring to him in such a cute manner.Angelina was a soft hearted girl and she was keen  to hear his story.But still she didn't forced him when she felt he is changing the subject to avoid the topic about his family and past life.

Sam bade her goodnight .While thinking about this new change in his life,he slept off.