The Last Message...

It was almost midnight...almost...and where was she?yeah..she was there celebrating that stupid birthday party with her friends.But why would she call it stupid party?she was not knowing what was going to happen..maybe..

Yeah,she could still remember she had received a number of calls from Fred which she plainly ignored thinking it must be to check whether she is okay or not or something like that.Oh God,she should have taken at least one of his calls.And his messages?Holy shit.she saw them the next morning..Kate slowly closes her eyes to remember the events..

"Hey Kate,how was your sleep?"Lily asked entering her room.

"Good morning,it was nice."Kate mumbled.

"Mom has baked some pancakes.Come on,we will together open the gifts after having the breakfast."

"Oh wow,nice idea."Kate's eyes twinkled."Give me five minutes.I am coming."she jumped out of the bed to get ready.Just then she realized she had ignored Fred's calls last night.She quickly checked her phone.

"My God,so many calls and messages...he still cares for me like I am a toddler."she giggled as she opened one of the messages and then all of sudden...her giggles stopped...she felt silent..she was blank..just staring at the messages.'Is it a joke?Fred do jokes a lot but this is more than that.He really got me.God,it should be a joke just to frighten me up.'she prayed and then called him back.

His cellphone was switched off.Her heart sank for a moment.Then she tried his cellphone for half an hour or more but it was of no use.It seemed rather unusual.No,this can't be true,no,no,no.She excused herself from Lily that she has to go home and was returning hastily.On her way back,she read the messages again and again.She couldn't believe that something this much horrible is actually happening to her.

What has she done to get so much pain.Fred had warned her not to come anywhere near their home..but why?It was their home then why he stopped her from coming and-

"Kitty,take care my little doll,I am paying for my honesty but mum and dad are also going to pay for that,I can't save them ,I had seen him as a friend then as a brother and now I am seeing him as a murderer...he's gonna kill all of us..don't come here..don't...just stay away and stay safe...always...goodbye."

His last message made her weep like a toddler and she did weep like one,crying her heart out.

Finally,she did reach there..to find what?ashes?blood?dead bodies...slashed into pieces?media..crowd..ambulance and what not.She then felt an urge to run away from there...very far,far from this place.Then two hands picked her up and hugged her.Whose hands were those?Maybe those were of her uncle,uncle Albert..her father's best friend.He cried with her like a child then took her away instantly...away from the crowd...away from the noise...away from her parents.

Since then she was staying with uncle Albert and he was a very cool natured man.They didn't had any kids so they were happy to adopt Kate.But for Kate,it was a very tough time.Her whole world had crashed,her parents,her brother,her home,

everything was gone just in one night.Mrs.Albert was very sweet natured lady and she gave her plenty of time to overcome her pains.Gradually,Kate started liking them and things began to fall into  places.....

"Hey,hey,hey,Kate,no please don't cry."Lucy wrapped her in her arms and slowly wiped away the tears just like she always did.Kate smiled weakly and then got up to wash her face."Hey,cheer up girl,don't forget you are gonna meet that handsome world famous writer.At least put some makeup for a perfect selfie."

"I would rather prefer a beauty app."Kate winked.

"You are so lazy.Shut up,I will make you ready,just come and sit here."

"My god..again."Kate groaned and sat beside her on the sofa and closed her eyes as Lily began to apply her mind as to what type of makeup she should try to make her look perfect.Kate just sighed hoping a meeting with Sam would make things easier.

THANKS FOR READING...GUYS