LAUGHTER ATTACKS and ANOTHER SHOCK

He was still sitting in the same position since that call which appeared to scared the shit out of him.He didn't move from his position,still staring at the wall with a blank but horrified expression on his face and it seemed that blood had drained from his face.The alarm announcing seven in the morning brought him back to the world of reality breaking his memories of the past.He slowly tried to get up,removing the bed sheet and looking at the mess he had done in his room last night.

"Am I all right?What a mess I have become!"He muttered looking at his reflection in the mirror.His hair was matted,he had dark circles around his eyes,his face seemed to be drained of the blood and there was a mysterious shadow of horror in his eyes which he was unable to hide.

"He tried to scare the shit out of me and look at me,I am scared..hahahaha"He suddenly laughed aloud.His laugh started to become louder and louder but he didn't try to control it or to lower its volume.He fell on the bed out of breath and held his stomach with both of his hands to stop the laughter but he couldn't .He was struggling with his laughter when there was a knock at his door.

"You okay,sir?"It was Jack at the door.Sam tried to reply but couldn't control his laughter and fell to the ground still clutching his stomach.Being concerned,Jack slammed open the door and rushed inside to find Sam rolling on the floor with laughter.His condition shocked Jack very much.He quickly ran to rescue his master from that laughter attack."Sir,sir,you okay?"He tapped him on the shoulder gently to make him come out of his laughter attack.

Feeling the gentle tap on the shoulder,there was a sudden break to his laughter ,just like there is a button pushed to stop him from laughing and the room fell silent at once.He slowly turned to face Jack."Yeah."He stared at the ceiling with blank expression and a serious face.Now,seeing his face nobody could guess that he was the same man who was rolling on the floor in fits of laughter a moment ago.

"Thank God,you scared me sir,I thought-"

"Scared?I scared,you idiot?He scared not me,you got it?"Sam suddenly barked.

Jack was dumbstruck having no idea what was going on and as to what he should respond to his master's nonsense talks."He?Who,sir?Who?"He asked gently helping him stand up and sit on the bed.

"He..I told you,he.."Sam whispered.Sam was obviously not making any sense,at least according to Jack.

"Okay,sir,you get fresh up while I will prepare the best tea for you."Jack smiled trying to cheer him up.Sam stared at him with a blank face and then slowly smiled.

"Thank you Jack, you are sweet,"Sam slowly said but his voice sounded tired,like he was tired like hell.

"Anytime sir.You brought the best in me,don't forget."Sam grinned while heading towards the kitchen to prepare tea for his master.Sam loved tea made by Jack,especially their evening tea which they had every weekend together.There was something special about the tea made by Jack during weekends,Sam had always felt that.He had asked Jack seldom about the secret recipe that makes the weekend tea tastier than ever.And after having tea,it was their routine to watch a show together and then Sam would head back to his room to catch some sleep.Sam couldn't decide it was the tasty tea or the boring show that always brings sleep and he gets no idea better than to head back to his room and sleep.So,knowing Sam loves tea made by him,Jack decided to cheer him up by giving him a taste of his weekend tea on that working day.

When Jack returned,holding tea and some lightly fried sandwitches. Sam was sounding normal like nothing had happened to him or he was just trying to...Jack couldn't decide.He had his formal suit on and he was brushing his hair with a hairbrush.

"Hey Jack."He smiled looking at the tray."Thanks a lot for bringing it here,seriously I have no time to go all the way down to the dining room and sit there to eat,you know?"

"You're going somewhere?You okay,sir?"

"Yeah,I am,why?"He said sipping his tea."Don't tell me it is a weekend tea,Jack?"

"No sir,it's not."Jack smiled.

"Thank you anyway,you are as sweet as you look."

"Thank you sir."Jack blushed.After collecting the cup and plates,Jack headed back towards the kitchen.

Sam was feeling much better by then and he was glad he acted nicely in front of Jack,otherwise it would become a headache for him with Jack insisting now and then to share with him what had happened to him.He shrugged his shoulders and came downstairs to collect his files and folders from the study.

"Off to work man,do close the door."He called carrying his heavy briefcase when Goldy brushed past him.Sam turned around as he jumped on Sam's hand stretched in front of him."How're you my boy."He ruffled through his fur and Goldy rubbed his body against Sam's chest."Okay okay boy,I'm getting late,we'll hang out later,okay?"He smiled and picked up the briefcase he had

put on the groung to take his dear pet in his arms."Bye boy."Sam winked before leaving for his car."Bye Jack."He called as Jack came to close the door.

He was humming a tune as he headed towards the car.Jerking open the door he plopped himself on the driving seat.While he was settling his files and briefcase on the passenger seat,he accidentally looked in front and a black piece of paper caught his eyes."This man needs a constant telling to clear the car before I head to office."He muttered under his breath and came out to throw away that piece of garbage,as he thought of that but there was something unusual that made his face go white and blank,again..

There was a piece of black paper lying on the bonnet of his car...but it was not JUST a piece of paper...there was something written on it, with a white crayon ...not very clear though but the message it contained was more than clear...and it ran a chill ran down his spines as he read it.

SO,ANOTHER RIDDLE FOR YOU GUYS..

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MESSAGE CONTAIN?WHO HAD KEPT IT THERE?

AND LET ME KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE DETECTIVE SKILLS...

KEEP TRYING GUYS..

;)

AND THANKS FOR READING...

(DON'T MISS TO HIT THE STAR IF U REALLY LIKE MY STORY AND... COMMENT GUYS..)