Anger or guilt?

It was quarter to eleven and Sam was still in his room,engrossed in his own world.He was in a state of shock that made him even lost track of time.There was a slight knock on the door that him jump out of his world.But he was in no mood to utter a single word.Jack was constantly knocking at the door.Suddenly,Sam gets out of his bed and slams the door open."What the hell?"he shouted at the top of his voice.

"Sir,err-i just wanted to ask whether everything is fine or not..err-i mean are you ill..i will get you medicines,Sir."

"No,i am not ill or sick or anything like that,you got it???"he didn't bothered to lower his voice.

"Okay ,sir,breakfast is ready since seven in the morning.Do you want me to get you something here?"

"No,i am not having appetite.I am fine.Leave me alone."he slammed the door shut on his face.

He looked around the room and his gaze landed on the cellphone."Who the hell are you???"he shrieked."I am not going to get scared,you damn get that??"He grabbed the pillow and threw it on the floor in frustration.Then one by one,from flower vase to small photo frames,everything which he noticed in the room,became the victim of his anger.

No one knew what was it...anger or guilt or regret?

The whole day he spent at home locked in his bedroom.He had already told Jack not to disturb him until he himself calls him.

So,Jack didn't dared to even peer in his room.It was seven in the evening when his cellphone became alive and his room echoed with its constant ringing.He turned his head a little towards  the table where it was kept with a confusion on his face whether to pick it up or not.While he was deciding what to do,the call ended.After a few seconds,it again started ringing.

'Why am i getting scared?'he asked himself.Wiping out the fear,he slowly walked to the table and looked at the name flashing on the screen.It was Kate calling.He sighed in relief and picked up the call.

"Hello Sam,were you sleeping?why were you not picking up my calls?"she asked directly.

"Umm..err...I was sleeping...yeah,yeah..sleeping,I'm sorry.What's up?"he tried his best to sound normal.

"Nothing..just going out with friends,you wanna join?"

"Nope,not well today,next time maybe.Okay."

"Are you sure?you're gonna miss it ,dude."

"No,it's fine.Thanks."

"I thought you might be getting bored at home that's why I thought of giving you my company.It's okay."This time the innocent clarification made Sam give a second thought .After all,he was just wasting his day locked up in his room.Maybe spending some time outside will fresh up his mood."Kate?wait a moment."he said when Kate was about to hang up the call."Yeah?"she said.

"Okay,I am coming."he said."Really Sam?are you sure?"she sounded happy.

"Yeah,yeah,I m sure."he smiled.

"That's good,Okay,at Redstar restaurant,be quick,i am waiting,bye."

"Bye."the call ended.Sam looked around the room which was in a total mess.He got up to get dressed and headed towards the bathroom.When he returned,he was dressed neatly and his hair was combed and looked for his cap.Putting on his sport shoes,he headed towards his car,hoping that outing to be a mood refresher for him.