Drama queen!!!

After having a light dinner,as Sam retired to his room,his cellphone rang."Hello,Kate.What's up?"he asked settling down on his bed."Nothing,just feeling bored."she said in a dramatic tone.

"And what made you ring me up?"

"So that you will entertain me."she giggled.

"Oh,miss Kate,let me tell you I am not a  television,you know?"he laughed.

"But you are my favouriate cartoon show."

"What???Do you called me cartoon?Do I look like one?"

"Yeah..."

"What???Wait till we meet again."he gritted his teeth.

"Why Mr.Williams?"she laughed heartily.

"I will tell you."

"What have I done?"she asked with innocence.He joined with her in laughter."I had to tell you something Sam."

Suddenly she said in a grave tone.

"I am listening."

"Do you remember you gave me chocolates and a showpiece on my birthday?"

"Yeah..then...?"He realized he had completely forgotten about it because of that prank call which scared the hell out of him.He had fitted a camera hidden in the showpiece just to make sure about Kate and whether his doubts are correct or not.

Maybe Kate had seen that camera even if she is not whom he is looking for.Damn shit to his memory,he didn't even remembered for a second about the camera.He cursed himself.

"Sam?Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah-yeah."he suddenly came out of his thoughts."So what about that?"

"Sam."her voice again became serious.She is going to say something about camera,what will you say in your defence?His heart was beating really fast.He realized he shouldn't have done that,it was not an act any gentleman would do.If Kate has found out,she definitely

won't be forgiving him for his so.....strange act.And he really didn't want to lose her because of his own stupidity.

"Sam??????"YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!"

"Yeah-yeah,sorry Kate.I was a bit busy.Now tell me what were you gonna say?"he tried to calm his tone.

"Yeah,I was saying....actually Sam I want to say...I mean...first promise me you won't get angry?"

"Okay,okay,I won't get.Now say."

"Sam...actually...that showpiece which you gave me was beautiful. In fact,I loved it but-err-it broke.."she said in a voice like that of a sad baby who has recently lost her only teddy bear.

"Is that so?"he asked.

"Yeah...but Sam-Sam..it wasn't my fault,you know?my housekeeper..she is so bad..firstly she broke my gift while cleaning the cupboard and moreover she even dumped it with other garbages WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!!can you imagine ?"

"It's okay,really.You don't have to feel sorry for that,it was not your fault after all,right chick?"he smiled.

"But still Sam...I mean it was your gift..how could anyone-"

"It's totally fine,Kit."

"Kit?"

"From now onwards it will be your pet name."

"And why is it so?"she made a face and Sam could feel it even over the call.

"Because...."

"Because?"

"Wait,not now,why would I tell you?You called me cartoon show,right?"

"Okay,I'm sorry.Now tell me?"

"Not now.Let's meet tomorrow,I will tell you then only."

"How mean."she rolled her eyes."

"Yeah,wanna know the answer to your why, then come wherever I tell you to."

"Okay,where?"

"I will tell you tomorrow,okay?Let me check my schedule for tomorrow first."

"Okay dude,as you say."she said in a dramatic tone.

"Your next new name will be drama queen."he laughed.

"And why is it so?"

"You will get the answer tomorrow,chick."he laughed.

"For both?"

"Yep."

"This is so unfair."

"Yeah,so?"

"Fine,you won boss."

"Boss?"

"Yes."she giggled.

"Nice name,kinda suits my personality."

"Oh really?I don't think so,stubborn kid."

"Kid?I'm not a kid."he made a face.

"Then you must be stubborn mosquito."she laughed.

"Wait until tomorrow,miss Kit."

"Okay,okay,i am waiting,sir."

"Fine."

"Okay,Lucy is calling me on the phone and if I won't pick up within next few seconds,God knows how much she will scold me for ignoring her calls.She gets annoyed very quickly.So,I am hanging up,let me know the venue and time  by tomorrow morning so that I can manage my work according to that,okay,bye,goodnight."

"Okay,bye,goodnight."he hung up.

With an easy and fresh mood,he was feeling very happy.After thanking God for bringing her in his lone life like a moon in his dark life,he went off to sleep. 

GUYS....ARE YOU ENJOYING?PLEASE LET ME KNOW.... AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS ...

THANK YOU FOR READING...