Let's hangout!!

"Hey there,"Sam greeted Kate as he advanced towards a table where she was sitting with two of her friends."Hey, you're looking nice,man."she laughed.Sam felt a tinge of happiness creeping in his head when he heard the jolly voice after the whole mentally tortured day he had spent locked up in his home."You too are."he smiled pulling a chair opposite to her to sit down.The waiter came with four glasses of water and waited for their orders.

"Cheese pizza and a can of coke please."Kate said.Her two friends wanted the same."What do you want me to bring for you,Sir?"the waiter asked Sam."I will have a cup of iced tea,that's it."

"She is Lisa,and she is Lucy,my friends"Kate introduced her two friends to Sam."He is Sam,Sam Williams,the famous author,you know?"She said with a pride in her voice that made Sam embarrassed."Not that much famous,it's just.."he tried to wipe out his embarrassment."Pleased to meet you  Mr.Williams."they said.

While they were having their food,Sam tried to concentrate on his food but his mind again went away to the late night call.

He hadn't forgotten that he doubted on Kate because of her sudden coming in contact with him through Angelina but her friendly nature made him give a second thought to his doubts. Still,he couldn't trust anybody and he knew that very well.

"Stop playing with your food,Sam."he came out of his thoughts when he heard Kate's voice.He was surprised her two friends were nowhere to be seen and he didn't even noticed that,so much he was engrossed in his thoughts.He hated that.

"Sam???"she again said waving her hand in front his eyes."Yeah-yeah,say?"he sat up straight.

"Are you okay?you were not present mentally here,I noticed that."

"Yeah,I am fine,don't worry."he said.She looked up at him with doubt in her eyes and innocence on her cute face which made him smile."Yesssss"he again said.

"Oh-okay,okay."she looked down at her plate.Sam tried to figure out whether he is wrong or right about his doubt.He still couldn't decide that."Are you in touch with Angelina?"

"Yeah-yeah..."she looked startled."Why?"

"No.Just like that."

"Oh-okay."she concentrated on her food.Sam didn't asked further.They went to a nearby park for gossiping after having the food.Later,they went to a coffee shop to have some cold coffee.Kate told him about her visit to Chicago and how she loves travelling and stuffs like that.Sam told her about his business and being a writer.She was visibly suprised to learn the fact that Sam loves writing more than his business.They talked for almost hours until Sam glanced at his watch.

"Sam,we should leave now.It's late."Kate told him.He offered a ride to her place but she declined with a sweet smile.

"This is so kind of you Mr.Writer.But i am better suited with bus,thanks."

They bid goodnight to each other and Sam's beautiful evening came to an end.Once in his bed,Sam started to think over what Angelina had told him earlier about Kate.She had said she didn't even want to hear Kate's name,let alone talk to her.So,it was probable that Kate and Angelina were not in touch because of some personal reasons as informed by Angelina.But he couldn't get the fact that why Kate lied to him.She could've said the same whatever Angelina said but she plainly lied.It maybe because she didn't want to reveal the reasons.Was Kate hiding something from him?he was not able to get it.He was sure there is something that Kate was afraid to reveal.But still,everybody has their own secrets which they fear to reveal and Sam knew that well enough.He just wanted to make sure whether their secret has anything to do with him or not.