One step towards "Success"

"Morning Sam,how's you?"Angelina shouted from the other side of the line as soon as Sam picked up the call.

"Yeah,yeah morning,don't be so loud Angel I'm trying to get some sleep."

"It is eight,Mr.Williams,don't you have to go to your work?"

"No,not now,I'm tired."Sam mumbled.

"And why is it so?"

"I'm not in a mood to tell in details,went to a party last night,I'm tired.."

"Good..enjoyed?"

"Yeah..very well.."

"Went there alone?"

"Nope,with two of my friends."

"Who?"

"Now you're sounding like some kind of grandmother,so many questions,huh."

"Shut up and tell me."

"How can I tell you if I will just shut up?"

"Now you are pissing me off Samy."

"Okay,okay,get ready to be some more pissed off."he laughed.

"What?Why?"

"I went there with your ex-bestie and Ron."

"Oh I see.."She went quiet."And who is this Ron?"

"My friend,not my ex-friend,you know?"he again laughed aloud.

"Oh shut up Samy,it's none of your business okay?"

"Oh okay boss."

"So?You never mentioned Ron before?"

"Yeah,he is new here and also my neighbour so I..kind of befriended him."

"Good?What does he do?I mean is he also an author or something like that?"

"No,not at all,but he is sweet and innocent and-"

"Enoooough man."

"Yeah,he is,you'll like him I bet."

"Whatever Samy,you shouldn't have trusted anyone so quickly you know?"

"Yeah granny,but he is sweet,really."

"Let's see how long this new friend of yours remains sweet to you."

"Hey come on,Angel?"

There was complete silence from the other side and then Sam heard a light click and the line went off.Sam with utter bewilderment looked at his cellphone and then became puzzled.'What was the thing with Ron which I'm not able to notice but the girls are.Both Angel and Kate gave cold response towards my friendship with Ron,I wonder why?Am I failing to notice what I should be?If there's something secret about Ron's personality I'm gonna look into it first.But I should ask girls also what I'm missing out which both of them felt,yeah.'

He had his tea and then left for work before ten.He had to do some extra 'personal work' today to ensure no one is breaking into his privacy.When he was in his cabin,he thought a little and the dialed a number.

"Hello Sam,wassup?"a voice from the other side of the line asked.

"Nope,nothing,just chilling.You home?"

"Not yet,not yet,I'm on duty."

"Oh,I forgot"

"No problem."

"Talk to you later,bye."

"Bye."

Sam sighed and hung up.He had no idea what he himself was upto.

******************************

A slight knock make Jones look up from files."Come come my partner."He grinned."You're late."

"No I wasn't .Actually you were busy on call so I smoked one more cigarette to pass the time."

"I see,nothing important,got a call from that famous personality."

"Famous?Who?"

"Leave it to me.I think you don't know him,you new here,right?"

"Yeah,of course."

"So,this man.."Jones pulled out a photograph and showed it to detective Vincent."He is gonna be a big help to us."

"This man?you sure?"

"Yepp,a hundred and ten percent guarantee,man."Jones grinned.

"Whatever,I dunno.And how?"

"I'll fill you in later about all that,right now I'm saying he is in my clutch."

"The man?"

"No bro,no,his man."Jones winked.

"Now you're not making any sense Jones ."Vincent rolled his eyes."Anyway,I have collected information about that Tudor family murder case that happened seven years back."

"Yeah that's good,even I am talking about that case man."

"Huh?"

"Obviously,give me a high-five man,I think I know where is the murderer hiding...murderer of the Tudor family.."He whispered.

"Where?"Vincent's eyes grew wider after hearing whatever Jones told him.He couldn't believe Jones was that expert in his job."You sure?he's him?"

"Yes yes yes."

"How do you find him so easily?"

"Not easily man,don't say that. I've had a hard time following his tracks and finally reaching out to him."

"So?Our next move?"

"Not now,man,we've to get strong evidences,I've heard he's having some net of illegal works being done all around Manhattan.Just let me get some strong proofs."

"No,leave that to me,I can handle,you know?"

"Okay bro,fine.Now let me tell you how I tracked him down..."

And whatever Vincent heard after that made him like his partner even more.

NOW HOW MANY CAN GUESS WHO IS THIS MAN THEY ARE AFTER?

ANY GUESSES?YOU CAN TRY YOUR DETECTIVE SKILLS,GO AHEAD GUYS...

AND THANKS A LOT FOR READING..

AND DO COMMENT AND VOTE,I WILL TAKE IT AS A TOKEN OF YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ME

;)