The Morning News

"Hey Samy,there is a good news,my team won the basketball match in the college,i am so happy i can't even explain."Angelina was exploding with happiness.It was then almost a month since they had first talked.They had become quite good friends ."Oh wow,where is the party then?"Sam laughed."We are still just online friends.When will you meet me?"he asked."Wait and watch,i will Sam,i will."she smiled."I have not even seen you but that doesn't bother me much,you are nice at heart and that's all important in friendship."he said."You know, my friend has read your novels and she really liked them."she told.

"Friend ?who?"

"Oh,haven't i told you till now?she is my bestie.But she no longer lives in Chicago,just came here for two three days.She lives in Manhattan."

"Oh,nice,say thanks to her for her praise."

"Yeah,i will."she seemed excited.

"If she lives here in Manhattan,then may be i know her.What say?by the way,what is her name?"

"You can call her Kate,sometimes i call her kitty."she giggled.

"Oh that's kind of cute."he laughed."Can i also call her so?"

"Sam,you are stupid,she will kill me and you also if she hears that i told you about her nickname.She is bit serious natured.So,be careful okay."she laughed heartily on her own joke.They talked for sometime and then hung up.

"Hey Samy,there is a shock for you."It was a Monday morning,and Sam was fast asleep when Angelina called him.

"Huh?Not now Angelina,it's not the right time to give shocks.Let me sleep."

"Wake up sleepyhead!!Wake up!!"she shouted from the other side.

"O-ouch,God!you shouted so loudly,my left ear is gone."

"Good,now listen,i have a news for you.Do you remember Kitty?my bestie?"

"Yeah,you carry on with your shocking news."he mumbled.

"You know she told me that she knows you,umm-i think personally.Look she has forbidden me to tell you this so keep it to yourself only,okay?i can't believe she didn't tell me this before even though she knew that i am a big fan of yours."

"Wait-what???"he sat up and removed the bedsheet and got up from his bed.

"Yeah,even i don't know what is there to hide in this,you are famous and everybody knows you then what is the point of hiding it from me?i am her bestie after all and she couldn't trust me with that?i am not talking to her since the time she told me.She should have told me before.I would be so happy to know that,no?"

"Umm-yeah,can you tell me who is she-err-i mean maybe i know her.Tell me about her family or anything .."

"Sam,you are off the topic,i am angry with her that she didn't trusted me and you are saying something else....Oh,mom is calling,i will call you later,bye."

"Bye."Sam dropped the cellphone on the table.He was puzzled,confused and restless.He don't even know whether her name is Kate or something else.He has to check it out,he decided.

GUYS...LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ABOUT MY STORY...please share your views in comment box...Have a nice day!!!