Party,Meetings and cold war!!

"Hey there,"Ron waved as Sam pulled his car out of the drive way."Hey man,looking good."Sam glanced at the rear view mirror once Ron settled himself on the passenger seat.

"Thanks,thanks."Ron smiled."You are gonna pick your friend now?"

"Yeah.She is at the T-plus."

"Oh okay."Ron pulled out his cellphone to make a few calls while Sam drove to T-Plus.

Kate was there waiting for them.She was looking awesome in her black party outfit.Her long hair was tied in a neat ponytail and it really suited her.She waved to them and ran straight to the car.As she opened the door,she stopped and then stared at Ronald.Ronald just stared back at her with a blank expression.

"Err-hello?Mister?"She hesitated.

"Hi,I am Ronald."Ron smiled.She just stared back and then opened the door of the car slowly and sat in the back.

"Hey,Kate,how are you?"Sam asked as he again started to drive.

"Fine.You say?"

"Me too."

"Thanks for coming miss Kate.I would have got bored without a company."Ron said.

"Thanks for asking mister Ronald."Kate replied.

They carried a light conversation throughout the drive.Ron was giving directions to Sam.Within half an hour,they reached the place.It was a simply but beautifully decorated restaurant.Sam went to order some drinks after meeting some of the friends of Ron.They were sitting at a table at a corner where they could talk and enjoy without being disturbed by the loud music beat that was capable of turning a man deaf.As Sam was walking back towards his table,he was stopped by a boy who looked in his twenties.

"Excuse me,err-sir Williams?"He at first hesitated.Sam turned to see a boy of twenties dressed in jeans and denim shirt with a cap was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Yeah?"Sam was confused.

"Actually sir..I read your books ...all of them and all the articles also and I am your biggest fan,sir.You really write awesome,sir."

"Thank you very much."Sam smiled at him.

"Can I have your autograph,sir?"

"Yeah,why not?"Sam gave him his autograph on a piece of paper and watched as the boy carefully kept it in his pocket with utter happiness on his face.

"Sir,one more thing please?"

Sam gave him a questioning look with a smiling face.Now,this boy was treating him as a big author or something like that.Sam was loving that ,kind of.

"Sir,one selfie,please."He said in a childish way by pulling out his cellphone and waving it in front of him.Sam laughed at his way of behaving.

"Why not?wait,am I looking fine?"Sam joked while running fingers through his hair.

"Sir,you always do."The boy laughed and clicked a few selfies.He looked like he had found some kind of treasure and Sam loved to bring smile on people's faces so he let him take as many selfies as he wanted.They chatted a little and in between he glanced over to the table where Ron and Kate were sitting.They seemed to be engrossed in some kind of conversation.

Kate had been wriggling with her fingers while she talked slowly.She seemed to be choosing each and every word before speaking like every word is costing her something.Sam walked over to them after having the conversation ended with his fan.

"Hey,enjoying both of you?"Sam took a seat beside Kate.

"Yeah,very much.Your friend has an interesting personality."Ron said.Sam felt a taunt hidden somewhere in his tone.He glanced at Kate with a puzzled expression who was playing with her clutch.She looked at him and then smiled.

"Oh thanks,mister Ronald.And I suppose you are new here?"

"Yeah,I am."

"So?Loved this place?"

"Yeah,very much."Ron again gave her a hard look.

"Sam?Where were you?"She turned to Sam.

"Me?Nowhere,just a fan or somewhat like that."

"Wow."Kate giggled.They had their drinks and after enjoying the dance and music,they drove back.However,Sam felt the cold war that was going on in between his two friends.