A helping hand!!

"No,you shouldn't be doing that Sam,"

"You are a criminal ,get lost,don't come near me."

"Hiding your crime is a bigger crime,I'll choose to tell the world."

"I'll tell...I'll tell everyone....everyone...noooo Sam,S-Sam stop,w-wait...help...help...h-hel...."

The voice slowly dies and the scene was blacked out.Sam woke up with a start.It was around 3 am.

"Hufff....s-so it was-a-a-d-dream."Sam murmured and got up to fetch a glass of water.He came to the window and started staring at the starry sky.His eyes were fixed on the moon but he seemed to be lost somewhere.Lost in his world,he slowly came back to his bed.After covering himself with the blanket,he switches off the lights,ready to get back to his thoughts.

******************

A slight knock on the door made Jones come out of his thoughts."Morning Sir."Vincent beamed.

"Morning,coffee?"

"Yeah,sure."

"What's the matter with you dude?you are smiling like a romeo."Jones joked when he noticed that Vincent is constantly smiling.

"Ah-oh,yeah yeah,I have a very good news."

"Waiting for what?Spill."

"Here,"Vincent opened a file in front of him."I was going through that Tudor family case study and I found some rare photographs of our man."Vincent winked.

"Our man?Ah-I see."Jones laughed.Vincent joined him.

"See this,sir."He flipped through some pages and stopped on a page which had a file photo of Jackson Wilbert,the hit man on run."We can't be sure that he will be having the same look but we can at least give it a try,no?"

"Yeah,yeah,sure."

The telephone rang before they could say another word."Detective Jones here."Jones picked up the receiver.

"Yeah,sir,a girl is here waiting outside in the reception.She says she wants to meet you."It was receptionist on the other side.

"Fantastic,send her in cabin number 303 after five minutes "Jones had a excitement hidden in his tone.

Vincent looked confused.

"May I know what's going on?"He muttered seeing Jones' impatience.

"Ah-actually there's a very intelligent detective who has been transferred to Manhattan only six months ago.She is a

fantastic detective.Inspector Harris sent her to help us in Tudor family murder case as it is really gonna be serious and we are already running short of time.Trust me,she is just extraordinarily talented,dude."

Jones winked at him."Yeah,and one more thing,try to get this case solved in fifteen days as I'm having few more emergency cases.I'm afraid I'm gonna be busy from tomorrow.But I trust you are no less than me."

"Thanks sir.And what is her name?"

"Call her Detective Roberts."

"Okay,now what?"

"Hurry up man,she must be halfway to your cabin.She'll be helping you trace that Wilbert guy so get ready to be busy.She is a tough boss as far as I know her."Jones laughed seeing blood draining from Vincent's face."Not that much tough,be brave."

He again laughed.Vincent looked at him with a confused look."Get going dude."

"Uh-oh,yeah yeah."Vincent pushed back his chair and hurried towards the lift.

After reaching his cabin,he unlocked the door and tried to remain calm despite having panic attacks.

There was a slight knock on the door compelling Vincent to turn back before he could drink his glass of water.

"Hello Mr.Jones,May I come in?"It was a female's soft voice.

************************************************

So,guys....any guesses why this new guest is being involved?

Anyways,thank you for your votes,it really means a lot.

Do share your views in the comment box,I'll love it.

KEEP SUPPORTING GUYS !!!!