Twelve

"Harry, baby, please lay down."

"I am fine."

Louis just rolls his eyes and sighs exasperatedly. Harry is in pain, he can tell, because he knows Harry like he knows the back of his hand. But he absolutely insists on dusting the entire house, for whatever reason. Louis thinks he's starting this nesting thing a bit early.

"Hazza, I'm going to be honest with you," Louis says carefully. Harry turns to him and raises his eyebrows. "You're getting big, and I think you're going to have to start accepting the fact that you're having twins, and you're going to have to start restricting yourself a little earlier than before. It isn't safe for you to be kneeling on counters and such, and it makes me anxious."

Harry pouts. Louis walks over and helps him off the counter slowly, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. "You look beautiful today."

Harry can't help but giggle, shaking his head. "I feel like a whale."

"Nooo," Louis whines, helping Harry towards the stairs. "You are gorgeous, love."

"Stop," Harry whines right back, but he's laughing again. "When did you turn into such a sap?"

Louis huffs, and Harry stifles his laughter. He walks Harry to the bedroom with a hand on the small of his back, smirking at the way he waddles slightly. They make it to the bed, Louis helping Harry lay down.

"Do you need anything, babe?" Louis asks, and Harry twists his mouth. He shakes his head after a few seconds. Louis raises his eyebrows. "Yes you do, I know that look. What's today's craving?"

Harry's cheeks turn pink as he grins slightly. "Apple slices and peanut butter?"

"You're asking like that's such a big deal," Louis laughs fondly, leaning down and pecking Harry's lips. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Thank you so much, Lou." Harry says softly, looking almost guilty.

"It's nothing, Hazza, I promise," He assures, kissing the top of Harry's head before turning and making his way towards the staircase.

He comes back with Harry's snack to find Harry sleeping. He rolls his eyes fondly and shaking his head. He sets Harry's apple and peanut butter on the bedside table, leaning down and kissing Harry's nose.

When Harry wakes up, he's alone. He pouts, slowly sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"Lou?" Harry calls out. He looks over to the bedside table and sees apple slices and peanut butter. The apple slices aren't brown, so he picks up the jar of peanut butter and opens it before picking up an apple slice.

He can hear footsteps coming towards the bedroom. Louis' in just a towel, which is wrapped around his waist. His hair is wet, and a mess, and Harry smirks.

"Hey, you're up," Louis greets.

"Drop the towel!" Harry exclaims.

"Shut up," Louis laughs.

"Drop it! Drop it! Drop it!" Harry chants. Louis rolls his eyes, but he lets go of the towel, and Harry cheers. Louis bows, and Harry giggles.

"You're only married to me for my dick," Louis pouts. Harry shrugs.

"Maybe," He teases. Louis rolls his eyes and walks over to his dresser.

how much do u hate all of these fillers HAHA