Fourteen

Harry is laying in between Louis' legs on the couch, his back pressed against his husband's chest. Louis has his arm wrapped around Harry's chest, holding him close while Bates Motel plays on the telly mounted on the wall.

Harry doesn't even say anything, just grabs onto Louis' hand and brings it down to his bump. Louis' feels a few little nudges against his palm, and it makes him smile to himself and press a kiss to the top of Harry's head.

"They're saying hi," Harry says softly, giggling sleepily. Louis' smile widens, keeping his hand on Harry's tummy as a rush of excitement blooms through his chest. He can't wait to have two babies in the house.

"They're gonna be troublemakers," Louis mumbles, nuzzling his nose into the back of Harry's neck. "I can feel it already."

"Just like you," Harry teases, laughing when Louis huffs and blows a raspberry into the back of his neck.

"Hey," Louis says softly, his tone very different than it was a few moments ago. "I love you a lot."

A small smile finds it's way to Harry's face. "I love you too," He replies quietly. "Where'd that come from?"

"I just," Louis shrugs. "Wanted to remind you, I guess."

Harry's smile widens. He leans back and presses a kiss to Louis' chin. "You're too sweet," He mumbles, making Louis grin.

"Harry, love, you look wonderful!" Jay gasps, putting both of her hands on Harry's belly. Harry giggles, preening under the attention as Louis puts his hand on his back.

"Doesn't he?" Louis grins. Harry's cheeks turn pink as he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Your belly got big, Harry," Doris mentions from next to her Mummy. Louis snorts. Harry smacks him.

"Doris Poppet, that was not very polite," Jay scolds. "Apologise to Harry."

"I'm sorry your belly's so big, Harry," Doris says. That makes Harry start to laugh. Jay just sighs and rolls her eyes. "But 's only because you got two babies in there."

"That's right, D," Louis chuckles. "You wanna feel them kick?"

"No!" Doris gasps. "That's not nice!"

"No, they're not kicking you," Louis laughs, lifting Doris up and kissing her cheek. "They're just stretching their little legs. Feel."

Doris cautiously rests her little hand on Harry's bump, squealing as soon as she feels a little foot against it. "Hiiii, babies!" She crows, making Harry giggle.

"You're gonna be a really good aunt, D," Harry mentions, making Doris' face light up.

"Really?" She gasps.

"Of course!" Louis replies. "Even cooler than Lottie!"

"I am right here," Lottie huffs from the sofa.

"You should sit and eat something," Louis says, ignoring Lottie's pouting and setting Doris down on the floor.

"I can make you a peanut buttah n' jelly," Doris says, reaching up to hold Harry's hand.

"That sounds lovely," Harry replies, taking Doris' hand and letting her lead him to the kitchen. Louis grins as Harry waddles away.

ik these fillers SUUUUCK LMAO