Seventeen

"Baby," Louis furrows his eyebrows, lowering his phone and looking up at Harry. "You're going to wreck your teeth."

Harry sends him a glare, a cup of ice in his hand. "I'm. Craving. It," He grunts.

"Water?" Louis raises his eyebrows. Harry sticks his tongue out at him, eating another piece of crushed ice. Louis shakes his head, looking back down at his phone."How do you feel today?"

"Weird," Harry admits. "I might go into labour."

"Wait," Louis almost chokes. "Seriously? B-But you're only thirty-seven weeks!"

"Yeah?" Harry furrows his eyebrows and shrugs. "Twins come early. Figured you would know that."

"O-Oh my God!" Louis stands up. Harry smiles amusedly, watching as Louis panics.

"Babe, 'm not even in labour yet," Harry points out. "I'm just saying, I'm getting that feeling before labour." Louis' eyes are still wide. "Come here, love."

Louis sheepishly walks over, kneeling down next to where Harry's laying on the sofa. Harry grabs his hand, kissing the back of it softly. "Don't freak out," Harry says soothingly. "Aren't you excited to meet our boys?"

Louis smiles timidly, nodding. "You're going to be a great dad," Harry says. "You already are. There's no need to be so worried."

"You're right," Louis says quietly, leaning up and kissing Harry's cheek. "Do you need anything?"

"No thank you, Lou," Harry says softly. "You wanna just come sit with me?"

Louis nods, carefully moving Harry's legs and sitting down before resting them in his lap. "I love you," Louis grins weakly.

"I love you too," Harry smiles back. "Even though you've made me look like a whale."

"You look beautiful," Louis scoffs. "You always have, definitely always will."

"I'm so in love with you," Harry sighs dreamily. Louis can't believe he has him all to himself.

"Don't freak out."

Louis' eyes are wide as he looks up at Harry across the dinner table. "I'm having a contraction, don't freak out," Harry says again. Louis swallows his panic.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks slowly. Harry nods, leaning back in his chair and putting his hand on his belly.

"I'm fine, it's a tiny one," He assures. "I say we finish dinner and then grab our stuff and call our mums."

"O-Okay," Louis takes a deep breath, trying not to think about the fact he'll probably have two sons by tomorrow. Harry smiles at him before continuing to eat. Louis doesn't have much of an appetite anymore.

They eat their dinner, and then Louis helps Harry stand out of his chair. "How about I grab the bags and you call our mums?" Louis suggests, hands shaky as he grips onto Harry's. Harry smiles, nodding and kissing Louis' knuckles.

"Sounds good," He nods. "Breathe for me."

"I'm trying," Louis replies, giving Harry a weak smile before going upstairs to get the bags. Harry slowly walks (waddles) to the counter to grab his phone.

When Louis comes back downstairs, Harry's presumably talking to his mum. "Do you think you could call Gem for me?" He asks, biting the curve of his thumb. "Cool, thank you. I'll see you in a little bit. Okay, bye."

"Hi," Louis greets, kissing the top of Harry's head, the bags around his shoulders. "You good?"

"I'm good," Harry nods. "I'll call your mum on the way there."

"Got it," Louis nods, leaning down and kissing Harry's lips. "Let's have some babies."