Three

Louis didn't fucking cheat on Harry you better fucking take that back right fucking now

"Do you want take away for dinner, love?" Louis asks as he opens the drawer of takeaway menus in the kitchen. A stack of contact information for people looking for surrogates is sitting next to them. Louis winces, pulling out the stack of menus and slamming the door shut just a bit too harshly.

"I don't care," Harry sighs. Louis' mum broke through to him, and after he was shown all of his and the girls' photo albums and told stories about what it was like to have a baby, he was warming up to the idea. But, he doesn't want to get Harry's hopes up by saying he wants a baby, because if he chickens out at some point he doesn't want Harry to be affected by that.

"Maybe...that other couple that wants you to be a surrogate," Louis brings up cautiously, knowing that he could bring himself nine more months worth of suffering. "You should contact them. And tell them you want to do it."

He watches as Harry's face falls. He looks down at his lap before looking back up at Louis and nodding slightly. "If you're sure."

These people are ready for a baby. Louis isn't sure he is. If they're ready, they should be able to get what they want.

"How about Chinese?" Louis asks as he pulls out a menu from a place they had gotten takeout from a few times.

"That's fine," Harry says quietly.

Harry is pregnant with this couple's baby within six months. He's bigger for sure this time, because it's his third time being pregnant, and Louis sees him differently this time.

Every time he comes home from an appointment with the couple with a small smile, Louis smiles back and lets Harry lean into him and sigh softly with fatigue. Harry will pad into the bathroom to wee in the middle of the night, and Louis wakes up to see him coming back to bed with a sleepy pout and his wild curls sitting on top of his head.

"You alright, love?" Louis asks one night when Harry is sitting on the other end of the couch, looking close to tears. Harry inhales deeply, and lets out a shaky breath.

"He's, like, kicking a lot," Harry whimpers, and Louis' heart breaks right then and there. Louis sets down his phone and scoots closer to Harry, letting him lean into him in defeat.

"Oh, H," Louis coos, kissing the top of his head. Out of all the times he's been a surrogate this is the first time he's complained. He's always been so strong and quiet about it. "Do you need anything, darling?"

"I don't know," Harry sniffles, his hand going to his tummy as Louis frowns, unsure of what to do. "It hurts. It's constant, I can't fu-even do anything without him interrupting."

Louis finds that endearing until he remembers Harry is hurting. "I'm so sorry, babe," He says softly, kissing Harry's cheek as Harry buries his face into Louis' side. His hand sort of hovers over Harry's tummy, because he feels as though he needs to comfort where the problem is, but then he decides against it.

"You can," Harry assures. Louis shakes his head.

"I think I want to save it for my own kid," He decides. Harry's eyes light up. He looks over to Louis, who's biting his bottom lip and waiting for Harry's reaction.

"Your own kid," Harry repeats back to Louis. "Y-You want your own kid? Are we gonna have kids?" Louis is silent. He gives Harry a small and timid nod, and Harry's eyes fill with tears. "Oh my god, oh my god, Louis, I love you."

Harry attacks Louis in a hug, seemingly forgetting all about the baby's constant kicking and peppering Louis' face with kisses. Louis chuckles and hugs Harry back, satisfied with his decision.