Sixteen

"Oh, baby, you look so good!" Anne coos, pinching Harry's cheeks. Harry grins wearily, tired as ever as Louis puts his hand on the small of his back.

"You should sit down, H," Louis points out, smiling at Gemma when she comes down the stairs. "Do you want something to eat, maybe?"

"Always," Harry mumbles, making Anne and Gemma laugh. Louis helps Harry to the sofa, sitting him down and kissing the top of his head.

"What are you thinking you'd like to eat, babe?" Louis asks, putting his hands on his hips.

"Oh, I can make him something, Louis," Anne assures. "I have some popcorn, love, you said you were craving that a few days ago."

"Yes, please," Harry grins. Anne brushes his hair out of his face before giving Louis a smile, turning around and walking to the kitchen. Gemma plops down in a chair across from the couch.

"So," She starts. "You're pretty big."

Louis' immediate instinct is to defend Harry. However, this is literally just how Harry and Gemma operate. He would never try to get in the way of that.

"Yeah," Harry sighs. "How does it feel having a brother with a bigger ass than you?"

Gemma pouts, and Louis sits down next to Harry, trying not to laugh. Harry just smirks at her. "Your kids are going to be mean," She huffs. Any sort of amusement vanishes from Harry's face.

"No they're not," He says, suddenly very defensive. Mood swings. "Don't say that."

"Of course they're not, love," Louis soothes. Gemma calls him the Harry Wrangler. "She was just kidding. Our kids are going to have hearts as big as yours." Harry's eyes soften. Gemma gives Louis a grateful smile.

"Lou."

Louis grunts into his pillow. He feels a hand on his shoulder. "Louis, baby," Harry's soft words go straight to his dick. Jesus. The things this boy does to him.

"What?" Louis mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Wassit?"

"'M horny," Harry whines. Louis opens his eyes to see Harry sitting there, lips stuck in a pout. "I can't sleep."

Louis blinks, running his fingers through his hair. "M'kay," He really is whipped. "W-Where's the lube?"

Harry turns and opens his nightstand drawer, pulling it out and handing it to Louis. "Thank you," Louis says quietly. He puts it on the bed before turning to Harry and kissing him. "I love you."

Harry grins sleepily. "I luh you too," He mumbles. Louis kisses him again, deeper this time, and Harry puts both of his hands on his cheeks. Their tongues go in and out of each other's mouth, Harry moving his hands and tugging on Louis' hair.

Louis advances forward a bit, forcing Harry to lean back. Louis tugs at the bottom of Harry's pyjama pants, and Harry just nods. Louis kisses him again, pulling down his pyjama pants and underpants all in one go.

"Do you want me to prep you?" Louis asks, voice husky against Harry's lips. Sometimes Harry wants it, sometimes he doesn't. Tonight, apparently, he doesn't, shaking his head in response to Louis' inquiry.

Louis pulls down his own bottoms, grabbing the lube off of the bed and opening it. "Condom?" Louis asks, voice still a tired mumble, and Harry shakes his head. Louis puts the lube directly on his penis, Harry biting the curve of his thumb in anticipation.

"You look so good, love," Louis says softly, hovering over Harry and slowly entering him. Harry's face melts into bliss, biting his bottom lip. "You look amazing like this."

"Lou," Harry says breathily, heart racing. "Lou, Lou."

"So good for me, baby," Louis mutters, thrusting in and out slowly. Harry's face is one of pure bliss, lips parted and eyes closed.

"L-Lou," Harry gasps. Louis thrusts harder, and Harry moans. Louis fucking loves that sound. "Harder, harder, harder."

"Hey," Louis stops, and Harry opens his eyes. "What's the magic word, princess?"

"Please," Harry whispers brokenly. Louis smirks, thrusting back in, and Harry moans louder. Louis keeps going, watching Harry's face change as he gets closer and closer to climaxing.

"'M close," Harry whimpers. Louis isn't, actually. Harry doesn't last as long because of the pregnancy, and how sensitive he is. Louis doesn't mind. "L-Lou, I-"

Harry cums all over Louis' chest. "K-Keep going," Harry pants.

"Are you sure?" Louis asks. Harry nods. Louis keeps going, grunting with every thrust. He's getting closer, and Harry's moaning again, legs trembling.

Louis cums a few moments later, pulling out of Harry and dropping onto the bed. "Happy birthday," He mumbles.

"It's February 2nd," Harry points out sleepily.

"Shut up," Louis huffs, kissing Harry's hand.