Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

"Would you rather, lick peanut butter off of a hobos foot, or swim in saliva?" I asked Harry.

We are now sitting on the floor in his room, with an amazing built fort around us, playing a game of would you rather.

He scrunched up his face in disgust and said, "Swim in saliva, sadly."

I laughed at his answer and he just glared at me.

"Would you rather wear pink for the rest of your life, or wear crocs?" He asked me with a smug look on his face.

My jaw dropped at that horrible question he just asked me.

"Honestly, I'd rather die alone." I answered and he laughed.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

"That interview is tomorrow, right?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"What am I to expect?" I asked with curiosity.

"Well, first, they're probably going to put a whole bunch of makeup on you and make you change clothes, then you wait for a while, then the interview actually starts and you just answer questions as honestly as possible, and then we leave." He answered.

I'm still not sure if the fans will accept me.

Eh, who cares?

I'm just gonna be myself.

We sit in silence again. Just thinking.

"What are your ambitions in life?" he asks me while turning on his side to face me.

"What do you mean?" I ask curious as I turn to him as well.

"I mean, what are you're goals in life?" He explains.

I think for a moment.

What do I want to do with my life?

"I want to be one of those people to make people laugh and feel better about themselves. I want to help people and support them. I want to have a happy life and a happy family." I say.

He nods understandingly.

I picked up my phone to see that it's about midnight.

"Whatcha wanna do saliva boy?" I asked him and rolled over onto my stomach.

"Saliva boy?" he asked me while mimicking my actions.

He gave me the 'are you serious?' look and I just shrugged.

He smirked at me and rested his chin on his arms.

"What was the orphanage like?" he asked me.

"You mean prison?" he laughed and nodded. "Well, we had to wear stupid uniforms, go to stupid classes, clean the stupid building, eat stupid meals together, and do whatever the witch told us to do." I answered.

"I'm guessing you never did any of those things?" he guessed.

"You sir, are correct!" I said to him.

"What did you do instead?" he asked, interested in the bad girl image I hold.

"Not wear the uniform and sneak out of my room with my guitar to street preform to get the big bucks." He smirked at that.

"And what if the 'witch'," he said while using hand quotations, "Found out?"

Should I tell him?

She might get arrested...

But you know... sucks to suck witch.

"She would uh whip me with a belt." I said awkwardly.

He looked at me in shock with wide eyes.

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

I simply nodded, turned around, and pulled up the back of my shirt so he could see the scars.

"We should probably call the police tomorrow..." I suggested.

"Ya think?" he asked facetiously.

I rolled my eyes at him and laid back down on my side and curled up in a ball.

That's how everyone sleeps... right?

"Ima sleep now. Good night Saliva." I said.

I could literally hear the eye roll in his voice. "Good night Destiny."

And with that, I was out like a light.

**************************************

A/N:

Awww cute little (Hestiny, Darry, Hes, Daliva, idk WHAT SHOULD IT BE CALLED?!) moments

The interview is next chappie

DIS IS GON' BE FUN TO WRITE!!!

Comment vote fan whatever

Stay at peace my believers.

ADIOS AMIGOS