#2; Fyodor Dostoyevsky & Shibusawa Tatsuhiko [BSD]

[Prompt: She's a writer. I highly suggest you don't mess with her. She'll put you in her book and kill you.]

Your sharp scream echoed in the room, bouncing from wall to wall and then back to you. You felt hot tears pooling in your eyes but you wouldn't give the demon the satisfaction of seeing you cry.

"Still haven't changed your mind?" he smirked. He was obviously enjoying himself, amused by finally finding someone who wasn't as easily breakable and predictable as the rest of the human race. Was that why Shibusawa chose you, he wondered.

"You know, Dostoyevsky-kun, she's a writer. I highly suggest you don't mess with her. She'll put you in her book and kill you," the white haired man chuckled carelessly despite the blood running down his handsome face, painting his flowing locks dark crimson color. There wasn't much either of you could do, both tied down to a chair. And then there, obviously, was the threat of Dostoyevsky's ability. If only you had a pen with you...

"Ah, yes, the book," the Russian beamed as if suddenly reminded of a pleasant memory. His smile made your blood run cold. "The book, of course," he stepped behind the chair on which your beloved was seated and pulled his head up by the hair. His look was devoid of any sign of emotion. Those were not the eyes of a human.

He produced a knife from his sleeve, pressing the blade against the side of Shibusawa's cheekbone. He tilted the tip gently. The slightest movement would now be enough for it to pierce the ruby orb. "I wonder how many parts of you I will have to extract before she gives it up," he basically murmured these words into the ear of the tied man while watching you intently. He never broke the eye contact, raising his brow just the smallest bit in unspoken question.

You didn't budge. You mustn't budge for it would all be over – the world, thousands of lives, everything... Dostoyevsky merely shrugged and thrusted the knife forward. The silence of the room was once again broken by your scream of terror.