#15; Kajii Motojirou [BSD]

[Prompt: When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your eyes.]

"Be careful out there, alright?" you looked at him strictly as he put on his goggles. "Nothing to worry about! I have the power of God and science on my side!" he gave a toothy grin as he imitated your favourite vine. You smacked his chest, chuckling as you hugged him tightly. You knew he was safe, no one in their right mind would want to get close to your explosive maniac but you still worried about him. "Bye honey," you stood up on your toes and kissed his cheek. "Bye sweet thing," he smiled, leaning in for a proper kiss.

This was the moment the elevator decided to arrive and out of it stepped all the important people. Everybody's jaw dropped as they watched you kiss your boyfriend goodbye and rub your noses together. Hirotsu's cigarette fell from his lips. Kajii passed them with a proud smirk.

Higuchi was the first one to react. She rushed to you, shaking you madly. "It's just a joke, right? You're not actually dating Kajii, are you?" You shook with laughter as she looked at you for any sign that this is not happening. "What do you mean? We're dating for a year already. We just wanted to keep it a secret until we were sure it's working out," you shrugged with a smile, happy that the cat is finally out of bag. "WHY?!" She yelled in unison with Chuuya who was obviously concerned about your mental health. "Well, when life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your eyes," you rolled your eyes cheekily.

You didn't deny that he was a complicated, strange man and living with him was quite a challenge. But at the end of the day, you wouldn't change him for the world.