Meet Ashley

"Who's Ashley?" Asked Miko

" A long lost autobot that went missing when she arrived in earth. She's also Bumblebees girlfriend" replied Ratchet

"Wow! Bumblebee having a girlfriend!. I would never expect that!" Said Miko.

"Did you know about this Raf?" Asked Jack

"Yes I did. Bee told me everything." Raf replied

" And you didn't say anything! Jack yelled. Everyone stared." Sorry. Raf has never kept anything from us."

"I'm sorry Jack. But I didn't know if Bee wanted me to tell anyone" Raf said

"It's ok Raf. Sorry I blew up like that" said Jack

"Speaking of Bumblebee, we need to contact him" said Ratchet. "Base to Bumblebee do you read?"

"This is Bumblebee go ahead Ratchet"

"We have found something of great interest to you. I will groundbridge you to base" Ratchet said to Bee as he opened the groundbridge. A few moments later Bee entered the base.

"What is it Ratchet?" Bee asked. Ratchet pointed to the screen on his computer." It can't be! I have to check it out. Groundbridge me to those coordinates" Bee said as he transformed in vehicle mode and went into the groundbridge. When Bee got to the coordinates he transformed into bot mode and started searching. He was in the middle of no where with fields and fields of nothing. He kept walking around. Just then he heard footsteps behind him and a gun ready to be fired. He quickly turned around.

"Easy there. I'm a good guy Ashley" said Bee to the bot that was standing in front of him.

"Bee?" The bot asked putting away the gun.

"Ashley it's me Bee. I got a new paint job." Bee said to Ashley

"And you have your voice back!" Ashley said with a smile. The two bots hugged each other.

"I thought I'd never see you again" said Bee smiling. The two held hands as Bee asked for a groundbridge back.

RAF's POV

I stood on the deck with Jack and Miko waiting for Bee and Ashley to come back.

"What if it's not Ashley but a Con!" Said Miko.

"It's not a Con Miko" Ratchet said "They don't have that much technology with them yet to build a look alike of her". I couldn't wait. Maybe she would go racing with us. Or play video games with Bee and I. Or maybe not. Maybe she's serious about fighting. Maybe she doesn't do fun stuff. My thoughts stopped as Bee walked thru the groundbridge. Then another bot followed. She looked like Bee only a little thinner. Her paint was black and red. She stopped walking and looked around. Then she spotted us.

"Humans?" She asked

"Our human allies and family" said Ratchet." Good to see you."

"Good to see you too." She replied. Bee started walking over to me.

"Ashley. This is my best friend Raf." Ashley started walking over toward us. She smiled

"Hi Raf. Have you kept Bee out of trouble" she asked me. I laughed

"I tried" I told her."And these are my friends Jack and Miko"

"Nice to meet you" Ashley said to them. They both just smiled at her. Just then Miko started asking her questions

"What's your vehicle mode? How tall are you. Did you fight in the war?"

"Lots of questions huh?" Ashley said.

"She does that to everyone" Bee told her.

"So Ashley. How come your life signal was turned off all these years?" Ratchet asked

"To keep me from being captured again by the Cons. Also Soundwave could figure out my location because he spied on most of the coordinates you gave the team. So I went into hiding. Trying to find you all. Then when this war broke out I knew all of you were scattered. So I just drove. Looking for any bot that looked like a member of the team. I then figured out that Cybertron was restored because most of the Cons left. That's when I decided to put my life signal back online." Ashley told us. Wow. Was she smart or what.

"That's a good reason Ashley. Not to risk the team being followed by a simple set of coordinates." Said Ratchet .

"So Ashley. Wanna come with Raf and I racing?" Bee asked Ashley. I looked at Ashley.

"Sure. Let's go." She said. She transformed into a sports car that was a Ford Mustang. Bee transformed and I hopped in and we drove off to our favorite racing spot.