I'll Do Anything For You

ASHLEY POV

"Where is he!!!!" I screamed at Starscream . He looked at me and smirked.
"Come with me and I'll show you." He said
"How will I know your telling the truth" I asked. He smirked.
"Because I want something of you. Not your pet. I'll let him go if you do one thing for me". He said. Then I thought of how Raf must be waiting for me to help him.
"Fine what do you want? I ask. He laughs.
"I want you to die and use your parts to make a great warrior that will destroy the Autobots. If you refuse then I won't free your pet." He looked at me waiting my answer. I really wanted to say no but they would hurt Raf. But if I said yes they would use my parts for evil. But for the sake of Raf. I told him I would do anything for him. This is one of those times.
"Fine! You can do it. Now free Raf." Just then two Cons grabbed me and tied me up. They used metal so I wouldn't escape. In front of me was a screen. It turned on and I saw the the Autobot base.
"What! What is going on?" I ask.
"I thought everyone would like to see your death. Especially your pet." I finally figured it out. How could I have been so stupid. I never heard Raf scream. If he knew I was coming he would tell.
" Ratchet! Bulkhead! Arcee! Bee! Raf! Anyone!" I screamed hoping someone would hear thru the screen. Then a bunch of bots came running over. I saw Bee and Raf. They were looking at me. Bee put Raf on his shoulder.
"Ashley?!" Bee asked. I gave him a look of helplessness.
"Look what we have hear. An Autobot gathering. Look what I have. Your sweet Ashley. You might as well look at her one last time." Starscream said.
"Starscream! How did you?" Ratchet asked.
"Simple. I found a Autobot line and changed it to a camera. So we can see each other. Just kidding. To see the death of an Autobot." Starscream said. I looked at Bee. He was getting angry. Raf was trying to calm him down.
"And if your wondering Ashley's pet. Ashley did this for you. A simple trick cost her her life. All for you. I thank you Raf is it. For your help." Starscream told Raf. I was getting mad.

RAFS POV

Ashley was tricked by a Con. But she thought I was in trouble. She was risking her life for me. And now this happens. And I wasn't even part of it! I was here at base the entire time. Bee was getting angry. I tried to calm him down. I looked back at the screen. Ashley was tied up and couldn't get out. She was yelling at Starscream.
"Starscream let Ashley go. We will give you the coordinates to anything you want." Ratchet said
"No thanks Doc. Ashley has something more important. You see. When I kill her I will use her parts to build a Autobot killing Con. No coordinates needed" Starscream said. He walked over to Ashley. "She will make a great Con again" he smirked.
"Let her go!!!" Bee yelled. Starscream yelled.
"And what can you do about it? Wait are you her boyfriend. Give him a front row pass to watch her death. And bring your pet with you" Starscream said
"I will rip you apart!" Bee yelled getting angry. Starscream laughed. He motioned to a Con to come over. The Con pulled out his gun and held it up to Ashley. Everyone at the base started yelling things. Ashley looked at us with hopelessness. I started to cry. Ashley was going to die because she thought that I was in trouble. This truly showed how much she cared. The Con was waiting for his masters command. It seemed like forever and I was glad it did. I had time to look at Ashley one more time.
"I'm sorry" She said. I looked at her and told her it was ok. Then Starscream nodded his head. Everyone in the base yelled No! Then the Con readied his gun and shot Ashley. Engergon spilled out. Her eyes shut down. Everyone in the base was silent. We all just stared at the screen. Ashley was dead in front of us. Her body lay motionless. I couldn't believe my eyes. The screen then went black. I just stared. Bee tensed up and punched the wall so hard a hole was made. Ratchet shook his head. Everyone just lowered their heads in sadness. It was a sacrifice that we would never forget.