Plan

THIRD PERSON

"We need to figure out where Ashley is. Then we can make a plan" Ratchet says.

"Agent Fowler might know where she is" Arcee says.

"If he ever shows up" Miko says. Raf was on Bees shoulder, Miko on Bulkheads shoulder, and Jack was standing next to Arcee. Then a black car pulls into base. Agent Fowler gets out and heads to his office.

"I need to get something real quick" he says. He then comes out of his office with some papers and his laptop. All the bots walk over.

"Well?" Bee asks. He looks at us.

"The cons aren't the only ones who were searching for her. A scientist group called F.E.T (Future engineering technology). They are building the next big thing. A bot that will save humans from danger. Even though you all are suppose to be hidden, they want Ashley to be the first bot for humans to see."he says.

"But they aren't going to harm her. Right?" Raf asks.

"I'm afraid they are. They don't want the trace of an alien. They are completely changing her. Injecting her with things and adding new parts to her."

"No! They can't! What's the Pentagon doing about this?" Bee asks.

"Nothing. They don't know about this. Until I can tell them, you need to get Ashley before it's to late" Fowler says. He gives us the coordinates to F.E.T headquarters.

"You need human help. We can go inside and see what's going on. We can then tell you guys what's going on." Jack says.

"I agree with Jack." Miko says.

"Ok then. Let's go" Arcee says. All the bots transform. They go through the bridge. The children follow. They end up only a mile away from the lab.

"Now what?" Arcee asks. They all look at Bumblebee.

"The children will sneak in. Miko will take a video of the lab using her cellphone. Before they are caught they will leave and come back to base where they will show us the video. If they are in trouble,we will destroy the lab." Bumblebee says. He looks at the kids.

"Are you ready?" he asks them.

"Let's go save Ashley!" Miko says. The children head toward the lab.