Three Vs One

ASHLEYS POV

Three predicons landing in front of me.

"I thought you might be here" I said.

"And you are correct Autobot" one of them said.

"And now we will destroy you" the other said

"Bring it" I said. The predicons charged at me. I transformed and back up as fast as I could. Making them chase me. Then one flew and landed in back on me. I stopped. I transformed. The two others surrounded me. I took out my gun and started shooting at them. The dragon started blowing out fire. I moved out of the way as the fire hit the ground. I transformed and used my tires and blew up sand into their eyes. They all backed away from the pain in their eyes. I transformed back and punched them all. Then I starting shooting at them. They then started shooting fire around me until I was surrounded by it. No way out.

"Burn Autobot" one of them said. All I saw was fire.

"How am I gonna get out of here" I thought. Why don't I just run thru. Ya! Get burnt and probably die. Well that's the only option. Well at least I tried to live. Bear the pain. So I decided to do it. I ran thru the fire. Pain was all over.

"Well this was stupid" I told myself. But I made it. I was still in pain was at least I'm alive.

"Haha predicons" I said. I started shooting at them. They shot fire at me. One of them pinned me down with their claws.

"Wait!" I said.

"What is it. It better be important" the eagle said.

"Your not the only predicons left."

"What!"

"They are on Cybertron. With us. The cons wanted your kind dead after prediking wanted to rule you. After that they destroyed a whole army of your kind. But we helped you get back on Cybertron."

"And how come we are suppose to believe you? We don't trust Autobots!"

"Ugh fine. Don't believe me" I said. Ok I give up. They are really annoying me. I shot it in the head. I backed away and I was free. I transformed and made them case me. Well instead of tiring them out it was really tiring me out. Plus I was still in pain from the fire. Two thumbs up. I transformed and just kept shooting at them. Then I started getting dizzy.

"No no. Don't pass out now!" I thought. I stumbled backwards and passed out.

I don't know how long I was passed out for. I still had a headache. A Predicon had me clawed to the ground.

"Don't worry. I was waiting until you woke up" he said. Then I heard a car engine. The Predicon looked up.

"Well well. Looks like you called for backup. Get him!" he said. The two other predicons charged at the car. The car transformed and shot both predicons.

"Bee!" I said. I shot the predicon that was on top of me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Ya I'm fine" he helped me up. The three cons faced us. Bee and I charged at them. Shooting them. They shot fire at us. I ran up to the eagle and started stabbing him. He fell to his side. I walked up to him and stabbed his spark. He died.

"She killed him!" the hawk said. They stopped firing at us. They both walked up to us.

"Is it true. That the rest are truly at Cybertron?" the dragon asked. I nodded.

"We believed you. It's just that our boss would have killed us. He hated Autobots. We kinda did. But not as much as him. And sorry for almost burning you to death" the hawk said.

"It's fine. Now you wanna go to Cybertron or what.?" I said. Finally we were able to groundbride them to Cybertron and meet the other Predicons. Bee and I went back to base.

"You came of your coma Bee." I said as we were driving.

"Ya. Just in time. Raf told me where you went. So I groundbridged there."

"Just in time too. You have no idea what I went thru today"