Scraplets and Predicons

THIRD PERSON

"How come Im always left to watch the kids?" Ashley said as she leaned against the wall by the tv.

"Because you love us" Miko said sarcastically. Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Now you know how I feel" Ratchet said. Ashley walked over to where all the kids were.

"I found a Scraplet reading on my radar. Better check it out" Ratchet said.

"More scraplets!" Jack said.

"Send me the coordinates" Ashley said.

"We better come with you. We aren't made of metal" Raf said.

"Ok let's go"Ashley said as they went thru the groundbridge. When they went thru they arrived at an old barn.

"Hopefully no one is inside" Ashley said" Can one of you check. So I know if it's safe for me to go in"

"I will!" Miko said running toward the barn. "It's safe" Ashley and the others walked over. Scraplets swarmed the inside of the barn.

"You afraid of scraplets?" Raf asked Ashley

"No. So let's go!" Ashley said as the four ran inside the barn. Scraplets noticed Ashley. Ashley started shooting at them. The kids hit the nearest ones.

"Ashley!" Raf said. He ran over to her. She was covered in scraplets. Raf started hitting them off and a few seconds later Jack and Miko followed. Soon all the scraplets were broken.

"You ok Ash?" Raf asked. They stood back while Ashley got up.

"Ya I'm fine" Ashley said. She was covered in scratches.

"Ugh I hate scraplets" she said

"Is that all of them?" Jack asked

"I hope so"Ashley said. Then the ground shook.

"Earthquake!" Miko yelled.

"It's definitely not an earth quake. Come out but stay behind me" Ashley said. Ashley walked out of the barn. She stopped and stared at the giant beast standing

"Oh my God" she said.

"It's a Predicon!" Jack said.

"Jack shhh." Raf whispered. The Predicon looked like an eagle. It stared at Ashley.

"What do you want?" Ashley asked the Predicon.

"I was created by the Decepticons. To destroy the Autobots" it said.

"Well I am an Autobot. Why aren't you destroying me?" Ash asked

"Because I'm waiting for my friends" Just then two more predicons landed. One like a hawk and one like a dragon.

"Call base" Ashley whispered to Raf.

"Now we can destroy you." The Predicon said. Ashley transformed.

"Get in!" She said. The kids got in. The predicons chased Ashley. A groundbridge appeared. Bee, Arcee, and Bulkhead came thru. Ashley told the kids to get out and go thru the bridge. The kids went thru and went back to base. Ashley transformed. She stood next to Bee. The predicons landed near them.

"I thought you were distinct?" Bulkhead said.

"We were made by the Cons to destroy Autobots!" one of them said. They charged at the bots. The bots charged at them. The fight between the Autobots and Predicons lasted along time before the Predicons retreated.

"I can't believe they did this" Arcee said

"It's the Cons. You can expect anything" Ashley said.

"And I see you had a visit with scraplets?" Bee asked.

"Haha yup." Ashley said. They all returned back to base.

"Let's go for a drive" Bee told Ashley.

"Ok let's go" Ashley said. They then left the base