Bullied

RAFS POV

It's been about two weeks since Ashley's accident. She is back up and fighting again. Stronger then before. I was glad to have her back and so was Bee. I was at home when I walked outside to see Ashley waiting for me. I got in.
"Ready for school?"she asked. Kids in my school are still bullying me. I still haven't told anyone.
"I guess" I say.
"You seem upset. You sure your ok?"she asked me. "Ya I'm fine" I said just as we pulled up to school.
"See you later Raf." she said as I got out.
"Bye Ash" I said as she drove away. Great another day of torture.

JACKS POV

I've been noticing that Raf is getting bullied in school. Miko and I have been seeing it happen now and it's time to tell the bots. He would get punched and before Bee or Ashley picked him up he would wash where he got punched so the bots wouldn't notice. I don't want to tell a teacher because they wouldn't believe Miko and I. After school when Arcee and Bulkhead picked us up and we arrived at base, I decided to tell them. I noticed that Bee and Ashley weren't there. Which might be a good thing. They will get so mad when they find out.
"I just want to tell you guys that Raf is getting bullied in school. They pick on him for his size and his knowledge for computers. They always hit him against walls or punch him or say mean things. And I wanted to tell you guys just so you know" I said
"Have you seen this happen?" Bulkhead asked
"We both have" Miko replied
"Bee and Ashley are going to get so mad if they find out" I said
"Find out what?" someone asked. We all turned around to see Ashley standing there.
"Ummm well." Miko said. We all didn't want to say anything. Ashley looked at us and started getting mad.
"Ok fine." i said "Raf is getting bullied at school. Kids make fun of him and punch him and all that.". Ashley was speechless. Just then Bee and Raf arrived.
"I'll tell him" Ashley said still shocked. Bee transformed and walked over to Ashley.
"Hey Bee can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked
"Sure" Bee said. They walked into one of the hallways.

BUMBLEBEES POV

I walked to one of the hallways with Ashley.
"What's up?" I ask
"Well the bots told me today that Raf is getting bullied at school." she said. I just stood there. Why would Raf not tell us?
"Should we talk to him?" Ashley asked
"Ya. Let's go now before it gets late" I said. We walked out of the hallway and walked out to the hallway.
"Come on Raf. Let's go for a drive" I said. Raf got in and Ash, Raf, and I left the base. Once we arrived at our stop Raf got and Ash and I transformed. We all sat at the edge of the cliff.
"How come you didn't tell us that you were being bullied?" Ashley asked
"How did you find out?" he asked
"Jack and Miko" she said. Raf looked at both of us.
"Because I just didn't want to talk about it. And I didn't want you guys to worry about me." Raf said.
"Raf. You know you can tell us anything. We will never get mad. We will always worry about you because we care. We would die if something happened to you. That's the reason why we worry." Ashley said. She smiled at Raf.
"I'm sorry guys. I just never really wanted to talk about it." Raf said.
"Raf I understand and Ashley does too. You shouldn't keep your feelings in. You need to tell people. Not keep them in." I said.
" I know. But Ashley keeps it in all the time." Raf said. He looked at Ashley.
"Raf. I keep it in because if I don't I will probably go crazy. I mean you have seen it. But someone like you Raf shouldn't keep it in" Ashley said. She looked at me. I could tell she felt bad for Raf.
"I really am sorry tho. I should have told you guys or someone. Not keep it in and let it build up." Raf said.
"Raf are you ok? I heard the kids were hurting you." I asked him. He smiled.
"I'm ok Bee. I'll always tell you guys if something happens." Raf said. "Thank you for being there for me guys. I love you both."
"Of course Raf. And we love you too" Ashley said.
" So Raf. Who's the winning car?" I ask.
"Haha I'm with Ashley this time." Raf said. Ashley and I transformed. Raf hopped inside Ashley and we raced back to base.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

This chapter was based on bullying. Kids get bullied everyday. And kids are dying on the inside because they can't stop it. We all need to speak up! Stop bullying. If you see it happen tell an adult. You can really help someone if you do. No one deserves to get bullied and with your help we can all stop it.