Lets Go Racing Pt 2

BEES POV

"Ok ready......Set....goooo!!" Raf yelled. Ashley and I took off down a road that's never used. Ashley and I were racing to a gas station a few miles down and back. Ashley was racing next to me.

"This all you got? I said.

"No way Bee" she said. She sped in front of me. That was Ashley for us. I past her. We were back and forth for the lead. Finally the turn came. It could be hard since you couldn't really stop or else you would be passed. We were at the gas station and we did a small circle and turned around. Ashley made dirt go in front of me.

"No fair!" I yelled. Ashley laughed. I tried to catch up but I couldn't. I saw Raf. He was jumping up and down. Ashley passed him first and I followed. We both transformed.

"Haha. I got you" Ashley said. Raf and Ash high fived.

"Wow. I will never race you that long again." I said. Just then we heard a jet engine. Starscream transformed and landed in front of us. Ashley blocked Raf and put out her gun. I stood in front of her and put out my gun.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing really. I just heard that Ashley was entering the Nevada Classic with one of your pets. I wanna make a deal. If you win I won't hurt you. If you lose. My bot that I'm entering will destroy you" he said

"That's a stupid deal!" I said.

"Well if you don't agree I will destroy you anyway"

"Fine!" Ashley said. She walked up to him and punched him." Now leave"

"Ok. See you at the races" he said as he flew away.

"Ugh. More pressure. Great" Ashley said.

"You will be ok. You beat Bee and Bee is awesome! You will do great!" Raf said.

"Thanks Raf. Let's got back to base" Ashley said. And we all headed back to base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Contest Time!!

I need a character. I know I said I don't need one but then I realized that I do. Please give a name, colors, type of car(needs to be a sports car) and anything else you want to add. Please respond as soon as possible so I can write the next chapter. Thank you.