The Past is Past

ASHLEYS POV

Bee and I sat inside one of the building on Cybertron. I was still shaken up from the day before. Bee looks at me.

"You ok" he asks.

"To be honest, no" is all I can say.

"Ash. He can't hurt you anymore. He can't torture you anymore. Your safe now" he says.

"I'm not Bee. Not safe from the cons. No one" I say. The cons probably found out what happened.

"Ash. I will never and I mean never let any bot hurt you. I almost lost you before, I don't want to lose you forever"

"Thanks Bee. And I didn't mean to pull my gun at you. I was just...scared. I didn't want you to get hurt" I say.

"Ash. I know you wouldn't hurt me. You wouldn't hurt any of the Autobots. But you can't let bots get to you. Even if they remind you of the past, you have to fight them. Don't let them take control of you"

"I know Bee. I just wish I can go back in time and change some things I did"

"I know Ash. But you have to try to move on"

"Ok Bee. Forget about the past" I say. "I don't want the past to haunt me."

"Your gonna be ok. I'm here for you" Bee says. He wraps his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder. All seems quite. Then I hear it.

Tick Tick Tick

"Bee. We gotta get out of here" I say. We both stand up.

"Why"

"There's a bomb in here. I heard it" I say. Then silence. This time we both hear it

Tick Tick Tick

"I don't know how much time we have" Bee says.

"Then let's go" I say. We run through the halls. Any minute the bomb could go off. The entrance came into view. Then the bomb went off. Everything around us started to fall. Fire ran after us.

"We gotta run faster" Bee yells. But it was to late. The building started to fall on us. The entrance was not far, but we didn't make it. Metal falls. Bee and I try to dodge the falling metal. Then I heard a loud crash before it went black.

--------------later--------------

I woke up. I tried to move only to be covered in metal. I tried to move my arm. I am able to move a piece from my face.

"Bee" I yell. I hear coughing.

"Bee are you ok" I yell again.

"Ash. Where are you" he yells. He's still buried too.

"We have to try to get up. Who knows who is watching" and I probably should have kept my mouth shut because I heard footsteps.

"Are they in here" a bot says.

"Yes. They are deeply buried. They are dead"

Ok. Let's go. I'm sure Starscream will be pleased" then the bots leave. That was close. I try to remove metal. I move enough so I can get up. I manage to get up.

"Bee. Where are you" I ask.

"Over here" I follow his voice. I start to dog for him. Then I see his black paint. Finally, most of the metal is removed. He gets up.

"You ok" he asks.

"Ya. Are you"

"I'm fine. But who were those bots trying to kill us"

"I don't know" we walk away from the building. I look behind me. A once good building was now in pieces.

"This is all my fault. They want me dead for what I did. And they are willing to kill you with me" I say.

"Ash it's ok. I'll keep you safe. No one is gonna hurt us ok" he says. I nod my head.

"Wanna stay here or go back to the base. It's up to you. I'll do whatever you want" Bee then asks.

"Let's go back to base. I don't wanna ruin anymore buildings"