Chapter 3: The Teen Years

Jimin POV

Hello there and welcome back to my channel... hehe just kidding this isn't YouTube. Anyways it's been awhile since I talked to you guys. Now I am 12 years old and I am currently training with everyone. Apparently our pack starts training when we first transform into our wolf forms so that we could increase our fighting skills and strength in human and wolf forms in case there's a war or attack. Although I have been training for about 7 years now the only thing i'm best at is my speed and nothing else. I still have heavily chubby cheeks and everything about me is small my fingers or short and stubby and same with my feet. Everyone thinks that i'll be an omega which is basically a type or class of a wolf.

There are mainly three classes of wolf alpha's being the more aggressive, dominant, possessive, protective wolves. The ones that hunt and protect the pack. Then there are the betas that are kind of lower than alphas since they have more human in them than wolf. They are basically the peacemakers, the right hands, the strategists. And then there are the lowest class the omegas. Although the omegas are treated about the same as the others they are very important to us wolves since they are the birth-givers, cooks, doctors, etc. Without the omegas our species would've died out a long time ago so we treat them with the same importance as one would to an alpha although there are some that think omegas are the worst class and mistreat them. We present our class when we turn 16 alphas going into their first rut, betas just not feeling any different, and omegas experiencing their first heat. Still people can tell what class you'll be based on physical appearance and personality thus people saying that i'll be an omega. They say that because i'm small and chubby and that i'm caring, loving, and forgiving they also think that taetae will be a beta and kookie will be an omega but we won't know until our 16th birthday.

But anyways back to what I was saying before all of this in depth explaining about classes i am currently dying from all of this training cause apparently no one goes easy when training and since I am pretty small and light I get tossed around easily. I get teased by tae and kookie a lot because of this.

Mr. Jeon softly encourages me to get up and keep fighting with my partner because wolves never give up no matter what. But sometimes I want to give up and just stop trying.

Yoongi POV

Hello I am currently 15 years old and it has been 12 years since I last saw that beautiful pup and promised that we'll meet again. I have never forgotten about him instead it's the opposite I think about that pup everyday for the past 12 years, I just can't get him out of my head. I have tried to find that pup but my father wouldn't tell me anything and I started to lose hope throughout the years since I only remember him as a pup and he's probably grown up. Although I started losing hope I still won't give up no matter what I have to see that beautiful pup once again.