Chapter 4: Presented

Sorry there have been a lot of time skips but it's my first book and I don't know how to write books lol. Plez forgive me.

Jimin POV

Hola, everyone it's been awhile hasn't it and a lot has happened. I am now 18 years old and my life isn't so very great right now it's horribly miserable actually. When I had turned 16 I had presented in front of everyone during training by experiencing my first heat and the over production of slick. It was so embarrassing leaking in front of everyone that I started crying hard. All of the unmated alphas in the training grounds had their hungry eyes on me and i wanted the ground to swallow me up then and there but luckily Kookie came to my rescue. He immediately picked me up and took me to my house or ours technically. It was the most painful 4 days of my life and i hate looking back at it but it's gonna be my life of an omega now so i gotta suck it up. Tae presented as a beta a little after I did and i envy him for nothing happened to him but maybe a shift in his sent lucky him. And Jungkook had presented as an alpha surprisingly a year before I had presented. Everyone was very surprised for he had acted like an omega when he was growing up but had came out as an alpha. 

A little after Jungkook had presented he had completely changed from the cute and loving hyung I had grown up with into a muscle headed jerk. It's like when he presented he grew confidence and after his rut his ego had inflated. He had started to distance himself from me and Tae by saying he was too busy to hang out with us for he had to study how to be head alpha in the future which I totally understand. But I had caught him making out with one of the pack sluts who I hate cause she's always being a bitch to me for no reason after he had said he had to " talk with his father about pack issues" yeah right what a liar. After that he had just dropped us and stopped talking to us all together. Now he's a total playboy and bullies me every chance he gets. I don't know what his problem his from being my best friend when I first arrived here to being a complete douche bag and an asshat bullying me everyday. I don't know what I did for him to make my life a living hell. Tae had tried to help me out but the most he could do was comfort me because Jungkook was an alpha a strong one and he could beat the living crap out of us so I just have to deal with the abuse.