Chapter 16: Denial

POV Jimin

I woke up with a headache and a weight on my right hand. I slowly opened my eyes but quickly closed them again due to the blinding light that invaded my vision. 

" Ah so sleeping beauty is finally awake" a voice had spoken out. 

I had tried to open up my eyes again to find Yoongi sitting by my side holding my hand tightly. I hadn't really heard what Yoongi had asked instead I was transfixed on our connected hands. For some reason my heard started racing when I was staring out or conjoined hands and I had suddenly started to blush uncontrollably to where I had quickly turned my head away from Yoongi and hoped that he didn't see.

" Are you blushing flower?" Yoongi had spoke with a smug tone.

Hearing Yoongi say that made be blush harder. I tried taking my hand out from his hold but he was having none of it and gripped my hand tightly. He tugged my arm towards him and I fell on his chest. His sent had invaded my senses and engulfed me. It was so tempting that I couldn't resist and so I nuzzled closer and took a big whiff from his sent gland and sighed contently. I was so absorbed in Yoongi's sent that I didn't notice that I sented him without asking  and that we were extremely close.  I looked up and met eyes with Yoongi's midnight orbs and then immediately looked down. I am soooo embarrassed.

" Don't be embarrassed, it's okay. We are destined mates so it's good that we are getting closer. Plus you look cute when you blush." Yoongi spoke softly.

Yoongi ended up pulling me into his embraced and we silently sented each other. It felt nice to have someone close even though we are meant to be together I am thankful that it was Yoongi and not Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook even though I hate his guts for treating me so badly. I grew up with him since I was a child so I still care about him. I wounder what he is up to right now. 

Loud shouts were coming from outside of the cabin along with angry growls. Me and Yoongi look towards one another and immediately untangled ourselves from each others embrace but we still connected our hands. And quickly walked out of the cabin together to see what all of the commotion was about. We walked up to towards the pack gathering grounds and I was met with....