Chapter 10: The Change

POV Jimin

I woke up in a daze surrounded by white warmth. I snuggled into the soft comforter and silky sheets and tried to go back to sleep when a deep voice behind me had started me awake.

" I think it's time to get up and pack Jimin" the voice had softly spoke.

At first I couldn't recognize who was behind me until I remembered the events that happened yesterday from my mate Jungkook rejecting me, to me crying my heart out, to Yoongi offering to take me in and me agreeing.I quickly turned around to face Yoongi but I didn't realize how close he was to me so our faces were only centimeters apart when I had turned around. We looked into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity until Yoongi had spoken up again.

" We should start packing now and leave soon if we want to get to my pack before sunset" he quietly whispered.

" okay" I replayed quietly.

But neither of us had moved or even bothered to and instead had just kept gazing at each other sliding across every facial feature that came into view so that we couldn't forget one another's beauty. That is until we heard an aggressive knock on the door that brought us both back into reality and we both turned away from each other.

" Come in" Yoongi shouted with a low tone.

Tae had burst in with a cute little frown on his face and angrily pointed a finger in our direction while he started spewing question after question at us. I had turned to Yoongi and apologized for his behavor and got up from the bed to drag Tae and his loud ass out of the room and away from prying ears.

" Did the asshole Jeon Jungkook really reject you as a mate and kick you out of the pack?" Tae not so quietly whispered. I had caste my eyes down to the floor to avoid his questioning gaze.

" y-yeah h-h-he d-did " I softly stuttered out. Tae's face had morphed into one of udder rage.

" How dare this ass hate reject such an amazing, beautiful, and capable omegas like you" he yelled.

" I don't know. All I know is that my mate that's soon to be head of the pack rejected me, kicked me out, and now i am going with Yoongi to his pack since I don't have a pack of my own anymore" I had stated utterly defeated.

" Yoongi? Who is this Yoongi" Tae had questioned.

" That would be me" a husky voice had stated.

I had turned to the door frame where Yoongi was leaning against the room I had dragged Tae into. Yoongi had sauntered towards us in just a black t-shirt and some grey sweatpants were we gently took me into his arms.

" Sorry to interrupt this lovely discussion between you two but Jimin needs to start packing so that we can be able to leave earlier" he said with some suave.

He took my hand in a tender hold and tugged me away. Until we got to my cabin where I started to pack up my belongings with Yoongi being more of a distraction then helping.