Chapter 11: Goodbye

POV Jimin

When I had finished packing Yoongi had taken most of the boxes and suitcases and placed them inside his car. While he was almost done I had saw Jungkook gazing at us more like me from behind a tree. When we had met eyes I glared at him with hurt, rage, and disappointment to which he guiltily stared back. Until Yoongi had stepped into my view and I turned to direct my gaze towards him instead.  

" We're all set and ready to go Jimin" Yoongi said.

" Alright, I just need to say goodbye to some people before we leave" I had voiced.

" Okay. Just don't take too long. I'll be waiting in the car" Yoongi uttered.

I had turned and had started to head towards my soulmate Taehyung. Right when I walked into his house I was embraced tightly by Tae and Hobi. 

" I AM GOING TO MISS YOU MY BEAUTIFUL SOULMATE!" Tae had loudly declared. I softly chuckled at his antics for I'm really going to miss him a lot.

" I'm really going to miss you Tae" I said tearfully.

We both embraced each other for a little longer and chatted with each other along with Hoseok for a brief minute before I left to the Jeon house. I dreaded  going for I would have to see Jungkook but I had to state my gratitude to the Jeons for taking care of me all of my life and taking me in. I owe them my life. I had timidly walked into the house I grew up in, in search for the Jeons until I had bumped into Mr. Jeon to where she took me into her arms on the spot. and held me tight. 

" Jimin, I remember taking you in as a little pup and raising you as my own. I am so glade the moon goddess had given you to us and I don't regret taking care of you one bit. I do have to admit when Jungkook had rejected you as a mate and exiled you from the pack I was absolutely furious. I  had hit him  upside the head along with a very long lecture for rejecting such a wonderful and beautiful omega like you. But he does have his own reasons and is grown up so I can't decide on who he mates or not though he is very stupid on this decision. I'm happy that you're going out and exploring different places instead of being confined in this pack. Along with meeting other wolves such as that very handsome Yoongi you're traveling with" 

At this I had lightly hit her saying how we're just friends.

" All jokes aside I am happy for you and will support whoever you decide to mate in the future be it Jungkook or  a certain alpha. But it is hard to see you leave. I'll miss you so much Jimin you have no idea" Mrs. Jeon had somberly stated.

I had unknowingly ended up sobbing and tightly squeezed her with all of my might for i'm very much going to miss her the most. She was the mother figure in my life and i'll never forget what we've done together and the memories we made. 

" I agree with everything she said Jimin and I will miss you very dearly" Mr. Jeon had uttered behind us.

I had gotten out of Mrs. Jeon's iron grip and had turned to be engulfed in another hug by Mr. Jeon.

" I am sorry I can't do anything about Jungkook's decision since he is going to be the next head alpha and he is very stubborn on whatever he put his mind to." He sadly declared.

" It's alright. I am taking this as a way to travel to new lands and territories along with making new friends so don't be too sad about my departure. Okay? I am so thankful for the both of you treating me like your own. You both I consider my mother and father and I will miss you very dearly. You both have a special place in my heart and I won't forget you." I announce with tears in my eyes. We all hugged one last time before I had to leave. I turned and was faced with a sad faced Jungkook. 

" What? I don't get a farewell?" He sadly voiced.

" Well considering how you rejected me and exiled me from the pack, no you don't get a goodbye from me." I conveyed with sass. And had knocked shoulders with him when I had stomped towards the door and had headed to the car without looking back for I knew I would want to stay if I did and got into the car. Yoongi started the engine and started to drive off. I looked through the window back at the place I once called home . I turned to look at Yoongi holding each other's gaze and then looked ahead towards the road awaiting for whatever the future may hold.