Chapter 9: Rejection

Previously: " Because Jimin I obviously wanted to reject you"

POV Jungkook

What am I saying! Why am I rejecting Jimin?!

" I don't know maybe because you're afraid of dating someone as beautiful and wonderful as jimin along with having to grow a pair and commit to him as his alpha!!!!" My wolf had yelled at me.

" Hey I'm still young and although I am training to be pack alpha doesn't mean that I should find a Luna yet. Also it's because Jimin is such a great omega that I don't deserve to mate him. I'm not good enough of an alpha to be his mate which is why I've been so mean and hateful towards him ever since I found out we were mates" I defensively voiced back.

" But you guys are destined to be mates so the Moon goddess made you mates because you're perfect for each other and very compatible" my wolf stated frustrated.

" Well the moon goddess must've made a mistake because I am not fit for Jimin and you won't change my mind about it. You also can't stop what I am about too do and say so shut it" I shouted back.

" What do you mea.."

" I Jeon Jungkook future head alpha of the Jeon pack reject Park Jimin as my mate" I stated coldly.

" Oh you little shit did not just.."

My wolfs voice had faded away. Whatever he's just having a tantrum.

POV Jimin

" I Jeon Jungkook future head alpha of the Jeon pack reject Park Jimin as my mate" He said coldly with no emotion what so ever.

My eyes grow wide.

" You what?"

" I am rejecting you because I already have someone else that I wanna mate that's not a dick loving whore like you and he's way prettier " he stated confidently.

I started tearing up.

" But-but we're mates. We are destined to be together! The moon goddess made it that way!" I started shouting.

" Well she made a mistake because my mate would never be someone as slutty and ugly as you" he hatefully spouted.

I fell down to my knees and started crying because my wolf was in so much pain from being rejected from our mate. That is until a felt a strong pair of arms go around me. The unknown man's sent of rain and coffee with a woodsy undertone oddly calmed me down. I slowly turn around and it's Yoongi that's holding me with a strong grip. He's looking at Jungkook with so much hate and violence that it makes me shiver. Weird.

I didn't have the strength to get up to which Yoongi had noticed and suddenly picked me up bridal style. He faced Jungkook with me tightly in his arms.

" You're gonna regret rejecting someone as beautiful as Jimin as your mate" he angrily spat at Jungkook.

" I won't since I have someone else to be my Luna so you can have him! I here by kick Park Jimin out from our Jeon pack. From now on the Jeon pack isn't associated with Jimin and the other way around" He growled loudly with authority and finality.

I had started sobbing loudly for Jungkook and the pack I had grew up with had cut all ties with me. Yoongi had started to walk me back to the hut he was staying in for his pack visit. He carefully set me down and softly took my tear stained face. He looked straight into my eyes and said

" You can stay with me and my pack Jimin. The dumbass jerk Jungkook doesn't deserve you as a mate because you're way to good for him" Yoongi softly whispered.

I quietly giggled to what Yoongi had said about Jungkook and aggressively wiped my tears away. I looked him straight in the eyes with determination shining through.

" Okay "