Chapter 17: Unwanted

Authors Note:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile due to not having any motivation about writing at all and just pushed writing for this book off. But I have decided to keep writing. Although The uploads are gonna be veeeerrryyy far apart because I am not a motivated person. I will try to keep updating and try to finish this book even though it is my first book. So just be patient with me and thank you everyone that has been reading this very crappy book. Enjoy ( Probably will be awhile until the next update, sorry ) :(  

Recap:

We walked up to towards the pack gathering grounds and I was met with.... 

POV Jimin

JUNGKOOK

Yoongi and I walk over with our hands entwined just to come face to face with Jeon Jungkook in the pack gathering grounds being held back by other members of the pack. Once Jungkook sees me his facial expression turns softer and he stops struggling. Instead he looks me directly in the eye and says something that caught me completely off guard. 

" Jimin, beautiful, I am so sorry. For everything I did. I was naive, immature, and just an asshole. When you left I realized how stupid i was to loose such an amazing omega and mate like you. Please forgive me, please." Jungkook spoke sincerely.

I was completely shocked and didn't really know what to say. I also didn't realize the hand that I was still holding had tightened it's hold around my hand after Jungkooks apology. Until it hurt a little breaking me from my shock. I had stepped forward but still held Yoongi's hand for the comfort.

" I don't know who you are to think that you can come here to ask for my forgiveness when you kicked me out of the pack and treated me like shit." I spoke with anger.

 " I know that I treated you badly but I regret everything now and I will definitely change. I'll show you how good of a mate I can be." Jungkook quickly spoke out.

" You already rejected me with the Moon Goddess as witness. There's no going back or a redo. Besides I have already started making myself a new home here and also found a second mate, Yoongi." I said with sadness but determination.

Jungkooks face had dropped, meanwhile Yoongi had been silently seething besides Jimin. He had possessively pulled Jimin behind him after watching the scene fold out. 

" I don't know who you think you are to come trespassing on my pack territory, but I suggest that you leave now and to stay away from my future mate since you obviously gave up your chance." Yoongi had growled lowly towards Jungkook.

I honestly had felt bad about Jungkook but I have to remember how horrible he had treated me and how quickly he had rejected me. And right when i finally start a new beginning with a new possible mate that the Moon Goddess had gifted me, he thinks that I'll just forgive him and run back with him. Hell no. His doe eyes might've worked before when we were kids but he can't expect it to work now. 

Yoongi had grabbed my waist possessively and turned our backs to Jungkook. I had blushed red but tried to hide it from them both by lifting my sweatered paw up to cover half my face, but I had saw Yoongi smirk from the corner of my eye. While we walked away and the pack alphas were leading Jungkook off of the lands he suddenly called for my attention.

" I am gonna get you back! Just wait and see. I won't give up on you like I had before. Just wait and I'll show you that i deserve you love. I won't give up!!!!" Jungkook had shouted.

I looked back and we had met eyes but I had quickly turned back around right when we did. I probably shouldn't have since that small bit of contact had only encouraged Jungkook more. 

Yoongi was leading me towards his father's or head alpha's office to discus about our future plans but I couldn't focus at all to what they were saying. I could only think back to what Jungkook had said and I am worried about what he is gonna do in the future. 

(Just a p.s I am an English main speaker but I still don't know what grammar is sooo don't hate)