Chapter 7: Reunion

Jeon Jungkook is my mate.

Jimin POV

I can't believe that Jeon Jungkook is my mate?!?!?!!? Wait, if Tae said that both he and Hoseok's wolfs had reacted the same way the first time the smelled each other that means that Jungkook probably knows that we're mates!! And yet he still treats me like crap! Why?!?! I told Tae that i'll talk to him later because right now I need to talk to Jungkok and confirm my suspicions. I was fast walking all over the pack grounds trying to find Jungkook until I wasn't looking where I was walking and ran right into someone resulting in me land right onto my butt. Ouch!

Yoongi POV

I had to go with my father to another pack to meet and discuss about peace treaties and alliances because I will take over the leadership to the pack after my father has stepped down so I have to attend every meeting. We had arrived at the Jeon Pack this morning and I had started to roam around the pack grounds to get familiar with it, meet the people, and to also explore. I was casually walking when a small blonde had ran right into me causing both of us to fall down. I quickly get up and helped the blonde up on his feet but when I had touched him I had felt this electric shock go from my fingers to throughout the rest of my body. When he glanced up at me he looked and felt very familiar and then it hit me. It's him. After so many years I had found him.

Jimin POV

The raven haired male had helped me back up onto my feet and I had felt a shock throughout my body. Brushing that weird sensation off I had taken a glance of his face. He is very handsome I have to admit but his face feels very familiar i just can't put my finger on it. We had been starring at each other for awhile now like lost lovers just seeing each other for the first time after a long separation from each other. Suddenly I had remembered what I was doing before running into him. So I had quickly bowed and said sorry. I turned and started running around to find Jungkook again.

Yoongi POV

I was gonna ask him what his name was just to double check on my suspicions but before I could say anything he bowed, said a quick sorry, and ran off. My hand was still in the air which I slowly put down to presses what had just happened, but he looked so familiar . He had the same features of the beautiful baby I've been searching for but they looked more mature and slimmed down. Still thinking about that blonde boy I had started to walk back to the pack house since the meeting is about to start with the head alphas so i'd have to hurry back. I'll have to ask my dad or head alpha Jeon about him just to make sure because I am not letting the beauty slip through my fingers once again.