Chapter 12: New Start

POV Jimin

An hour has past since Jimin and Yoongi had left the Jeon pack territory and it had been anything but boring in the car with Jimin and Yoongi talking about anything and everything. From their favorite colors to their childhood and past memories. But every minuet that passes they learn more and more about each other. Laughter and obnoxious singing filled the car when they ran out of things to talk about and the next thing they know they've arrived to the Min pack territory. An unknown wolf had loudly announced their arrival breaking their playful atmosphere.  

Yoongi had driven straight to the pack house first to introduce Jimin to the pack along with the pack alpha aka Yoongi's father.

POV Yoongi

I can tell dad that I've finally found Jimin after so many years. Me and Jimin got out of the car and began to walk towards the pack house. I could feel Jimin tense besides me and quickly took his hand in mine to calm his nerves down. Jimin turned to look up at me but I just continued to walk into the house holding hid hands. To my surprise everyone was already  there in the living room waiting for our arrival. My mother ran up to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

" Oh Yoongi I have missed you so much. When your father had sent you in his place to the Jeon Pack I was so worried for you. But as expected my boy mad it back in one piece." Yoongi's mother said proudly. She looked a little behind Yoongi and gave a questioning look.

" And who did you bring back with you Yoongi?" Yoongi's mother asked with confusion. 

" Ah mother, father, this is Park Jimin he got exiled from the Jeon Pack so I offered for him to join our pack. If that is okay with you guys." Yoongi said with hope in his eyes.

" Oh of course he can stay with us Yoongi. You poor thing getting kicked out of that mean pack" Yoongi's mother cooed.

" Thank you so much for welcoming me in your pack and allowing me to join. I promise to help out and be of use so i'm not a burden to everyone." Jimin said with his beautiful crescent moon smile.

" aww beautiful and polite. Yoongi he's a keeper." She winked at Yoongi while he blushed and looked away.

POV Jihoon

Throughout this encounter Yooongi's father Jihoon had been quietly staring at Jimin. He remembers the sending him away along with the future that he holds. Jihoon thought that Yoongi would've forgotten about that young baby he had sent away but apperently Yoongi never forgot and had been actively looking for him throughout these years. There bond had been stronger than they thought. He doesn't know if that is good or bad or if the moon goddess had purposefully sent Jimin back to their pack. But since he was exiled from the Jeon pack he has no choice but let him stay in the pack along with Yoongi wouldn't allow Jimin to stay in another pack now that he's found him again.

" Dad are you fine with this as well." Yoongi had questioned.

" Yes, it is perfectly fine that Jimin stays with our pack. We welcome anyone with open arms." Jihoon states with a smile.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens and keep a close eye on him. I'll have to inform the elders about this.

POV Jimin

Everyone is so nice here and had welcomed me with open arms. I think I'll like it here very much.

" It's been a long day for the both of you since it's a long drive from the Jeon Pack to the Min pack since we are very high up in the mountains. We hope that you'll adapt to the cold weather up here since you're more used to the warmer weather down the mountain." Pack leader Min stated.

" Oh I'm pretty sure i'll get used to it. It's a nice change for the snow is so beautiful. I'll  just have to make a lot of fur coats since me wardrobe is more accommodated to the warm weather but I think i'll survive." I  explained.

" You can have some of mine." Yoongi had quickly suggested.

" Because I have a lot that I don't really wear anymore." He quickly added with a light blush dusting his face.

" Oh um thank you Yoongi, that would help me out a lot" I smiled.

" I hate to inform you but we don't really have any extra cabins for you to use Jimin. I am very sorry, you'll have to share a cabin with someone at the moment while we get started on building your own permanent cabin to occupy." One of the worker wolves had informed.

" You can use my extra room in my cabin. If you want." Yoongi suggested.

" Really? I wouldn't want to impose. I could just share a cabin with one of the unmated omegas." I stated. 

" No, I don't mind." Yoongi said while looking away.

" Well then it's settled. Jimin can stay with Yoongi while we build his cabin." Yoongi's mother had stated.

Yoongi and I bid everyone goodbye and walked to the car where we started heading towards Yoongi's cabin. Yoongi had placed all of my things inside the spare room and had bid me a goodnight leaving towards his own room. Although I do miss my old pack along with everyone there I think I am gonna like it here. I got ready for bed and laid down. Due to my exhaustion of the day I fell into deep slumber in my new home. I wonder what awaits me tomorrow.