Chapter 5: The Abuse

Jimin POV

Another day another bullying from Jungkook, yay! I had just woken up and got changed now I am heading off to pick up Tae to start our daily chorus. Omegas and Betas have different daily chorus but Tae and me usually do ours together since he doesn't like when I'm alone since Jungkook can appear whenever and start torturing me with his new gang of friends. We head off to the kitchens first to get some breakfast. After we head to the fields, I start picking the crops that are ripe and Tae does the manual labor since omegas are delicate and shouldn't do the heavy labor or what ever. While picking some berries someone had knocked over my basket spilling the contents all over the floor. I look up and see none other then Jungkook. I looked back down picked up what I could salvage, got up and walked away hoping that Jungkook wouldn't follow me but to my disappointment he was right behind me.

I quickly turned around harshly dropping my basket and yelled " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook looked taken back for a second but it quickly turned into a cocky smirk. "Just following my prey" he stated calmly.

"Could you just stop bothering me. I haven't done anything to you so why are you so mean to me?" I quietly said with teary eyes.

Jungkook had noticed the tears in my eyes. I had saw a hint of guilt but it had went away as quickly as it came and his face had turned into one of pure evil. " Awww is the little omega gonna cry? What a crybaby, Park I barely did anything. You're so weak," he spat. " Maybe that's why your pack had abandoned you weakling," he added.

Tears had started falling since Jungkook knew that my past pack was a sensitive topic and yet he said something so cruel to me about it. Tae had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and had harshly pushed Jungkook away from me making him stumble back a little. He then took me in his arms and whispered comforting words to me to make me stop shaking. He then picked me up and started to walk me to my house.

Jungkook had then shouted " Someone protecting such a weak, fat, ugly omega shouldn't be in this pack."

Tae completely ignored what Jungkook had said and proceeded to keep walking but Jungkook's words I had taken to heart and from there on those words started burning me inside.