Chapter 6: Realization

Author's Note:  Sorry it takes so long to write and publish the chapters to this story it's just it's my first book and I am a very lazy person but I am going to try to publish at least once a week or once every two weeks. But thank you to everyone reading and I hope you like this very crappy book.

Jimin POV

A couple of months have past and I am still being heavily bullied by Jungkook and a few of his friends. I don't even know what I did wrong but he is just so mean to me. We used to be so close as kids with us catching butterflies in the field, collecting berries in the spring, and making flower crowns with the freshly blossomed flowers growing around. I wish I could go back to those days were Jungkook, Tae, and me would spend every minute together and have so much fun with one another. But now Jungkook is so cold to me and just insults and throws mean words towards me whenever he sees that i'm around. The worst part about it is that I can't seem to hate him well more like my wolf can't seem to hate him which makes me so confused. Whenever I catch a whiff of Jungkook's sent my wolf goes crazy and yells for me to follow and sent him which I don't get. Maybe I'll ask Tae about it since he and Hoseok are sort of close to being mated after Hoseok finally made the first move and started to court Tae during mating season. I am very happy for them but I am just sad that I haven't found my mate or someone to properly court me.

During our daily chorus I had asked Tae about the way my wolf gets around Jungkook and he had given me the most confusingly surprised face as an answer to where I had to hit him in the arm to give me a proper answer and to explain his facial expression. 

" Sorry Chim it's just that I am very surprised,"  Tae had said with shock still in his voice.

" And why is that?" I had asked him.

" Because my dear Chim that is how your wolf will react when they smell their mate," Tae had stated calmly will starring for my reaction.

I was utterly speechless.

" Are you sure about this Tae?" I had questioned.

" Yes, i am sure. That's how my wolf reacted when I had smelled Hoseok for the first time and the other way around," Tae replied back.

" I don't get it. If this is how wolves react when they smell their mates and you said it happened when you first smelled Hoseok. Then why am I just being affected and I didn't even realize it?" I tried to make this make sense.

" Maybe it's because Jungkook has been bullying you and is so mean to you that you yourself rejected and ignored Jungkook and you just didn't notice how your wolf reacted to him until now," Tae had suggested.

I had tried to think how?what?why?when? and why Jungkook?

Jeon Jungkook is my mate.