Chapter 15: Answers

POV Jimin

" Sit down Jimin" Jihoon had spoke while gesturing towards the chair in front of his office table.

He took a seat in his own chair while I was hesitant to sit in the chair. Jihoon had sighed while looking at me hesitate.

" I can't answer any of your questions with you standing up like that" 

I had finally taken a seat in the chair though I was still very confused and entrusting of the pack alpha after overhearing his conversation. I wish that Yoongi was here with me to ease the tension. His sent also brings me an odd sense of comfort to me and my omega. I also think that he is probably listening outside of this door also so there isn't really a point to not include him in the discussion. Right when I was about to speak up about what I thought Jihoon's voice had stopped me in my tracks.

" Since you're already gonna be eavesdropping on the conversation  why don't you join us also Yoongi." Jihoon had loudly spoken.

And the door had slowly opened revealing Yoongi's embarrassed face. He looked like a dear caught in headlights. And he had slowly walked over and sat in the seat next to mine. Relief had washed over my body and i visibly relaxed when Yoongi had sat down. But when Jihoon had started to talk the nerves had comeback and I quickly took Yoongi's hand and held it tightly. Yoongi was surprised at first but had relaxed into my hold and tightened his hold.

It was silent for while until I had finally spoken up to cut through the tension.

" Tell me everything from the beginning and don't leave anything out." I had said with no room for opposition for I just needed answers by now.

" Okay I will since you're old enough now to hear everything. Your mother used to be from a nomadic pack up in the mountains but had integrated to our pack due to her falling in love and mating with your father. Your mother had gotten pregnant shortly after  coming into our pack. She was very beautiful and had such a lovely soul and was so caring. Everyone in the pack had adored her in her short time here. It was calm and peaceful in the pack until your mother's father the alpha of her old pack had found out where she was for she had ran away because she knew that her father wouldn't approve of her mating with your father. Her father and her pack had came charging in bringing war with him and our pack. It was a long and fierce battle between both of the packs and sadly it had taken your father's life. The Min pack had won leaving only a few of the people in her pack and her father dead. Your mother was devastated but had known that it was inevitable she had also offered her remaining pack members refuge into our pack since they couldn't live without a leader and there was only a few. So her pack had died out leaving the rest to become apart of the Min pack. She had died giving birth to you. Although the last thing she said was your name a few days before she had you it was like she knew that she would die giving birth and so she told me everything about her pack and about your prophesy. Her pack had been around for thousands of years and were located near the top of the mountain because they were very close to the Moon Goddess. Therefore the Moon Goddess would bless the first born of every pack alpha from strength, wisdom, power anything to aid them in leading the pack. But since we had killed off her pack she didn't know what would happen to her and her first born. She explained that she had a dream where the Moon Goddess was there. She told her that her first born would be the most powerful that you will bring destruction or peace towards the world they so choose. They will also have 2 mates but only one with aid in either killing them or ruling along side them. They will be the soul survivor of your pack but the most powerful so take caution in his upbringing. You sadly cannot be along side him so I will tell you this now that both of his mates will be the future leaders of the strongest packs  but both will have a common enemy in the future. She had told me to send you off to the Jeon Pack to test if Jeon Jungkook was one of  your mates and if he was the one to aid in your side but as you know currently he isn't. We have been keeping an eye on you growing up. The elders have been foreseeing small things about you that we can't figure out so now we're just waiting for your awakening. We don't know if your gonna be dangerous or not we're just taking precaution." 

I was silent while Jihoon was explaining and near the end I just couldn't comprehend anything so I just sat there shocked. I didn't really know what to say or where to start from for this was all new information. I was deep into thought until I felt someone squeeze my hand and a calming scent had enveloped me. I had looked up and was face to face with Yoongi. He spoke comforting words to me and eventually I had calmed down. Yoongi's eyes had looked soft towards me but had hardened when he turned towards his father.

" So basically we're sitting ducks waiting for Jimin to just explode and when he does we'll kill him if he turns bad and don't if he doesn't?" He spoke darkly.

" Yes basically, we don't know if he will be dangerous or not or if he ever will. There isn't anything we can do to prevent it due to the fact that we know nothing about it." 

I suddenly get light headed. Everything is spinning until my vision turns black.