Chapter 8: Confrontation

Jimin POV

Jimin has been frantically searching and asking around for Jungkook and where he is but apparently no one knows where the jerk of an alpha is and he is getting impatient wanting to know about Jungkook knowing their mates. Until a younger omega said that she spotted him entering the pack house along with others from a different pack. I immediately thank her and start running to the pack house. I had slowed down to the entrance but an older alpha had stopped me from entering.

" You can't go in there. The pack heads are having a discussion inside and no omegas inside," he stated coldly.

" But I need to go in there. I have something important to ask Jungkook," I stated quickly. The alpha stood there quietly looking me up and down with a hungry glint in his eyes. It made me feel uncomfortable.

" You must be Jeon Jungkook's little whore if something as pretty as you need to talk to him so urgently. How about I take care of your needs," he said with an evil glint.

" Uh n-no thanks I j-just need to t-talk with J-Jungkook," I stuttered out.

He suddenly launched forwards and pinned my arms down while he started attacking my neck. I immediately started screaming, yelling, kicking, and pushing him off with all of my might. I had tears in my eyes when suddenly the door opens and Jungkook and the guy I had bumped into earlier were standing at the doorway shocked.

" HELP ME PLEASE!!" I cry out.

Jungkook was about to help me but the raven haired guy had punched the perverted alpha off of me and kept beating him up. He had the intent to kill like a wolf with it's prey. Until I hurriedly grab his waist and tell him to stop which he slowly did. He turned to be and asked if I was alright while jungkook was standing there with jealousy and anger in his eyes.

" Huh what a slut. Whoring yourself around to other alphas I see Jimin," Jungkook smugly stated.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with anger for saying something so mean to Jimin and was about to hit him but I had beat him to it and had slapped him square in the face.

" How can you say something so disgusting about me when you know that we're mates," I spat.

Jungkook's eyes had widened and he immediately looked at me.

" How did you find out," he questioned.

" So we are mates. I just recently had my suspicions about us being mates because of how my wolf was reacting to your scent. And I came here to ask you about it to see if you knew but now I don't have to because you've already known for awhile now haven't you? And yet you still treated me like trash and said all of those hurtful things when you knew that we were mates. How could you?" I carefully said.

I saw how Jungkook was having an internal battle with himself and his wolf with his wolf seeming like it was in pain and Jungkook had looked guilty. Until Jungkook had finally looked up with a smirk of all expressions.

" Because Jimin I obviously wanted to reject you."