Chapter 18

The next day they couple spent their money snuggling in bed and then making breakfast together. When they finally decided to get dressed Betty went into the bathroom. She left the door open so jughead watched her brush her hair from the doorway. "You're So beautiful betts" he said as he came and stood behind her, his arms on her shoulders. "I know you don't think you are but damn I got lucky" he smirked and he blushed. "Come on, get dressed and we'll go for a walk" he smiled and kissed her head before waking out the bathroom.

When they were done they walked hand in hand along a trail near their cabin. Jughead had brought his camera and was once again snapping away. "Hey Betts say cheese!" He grinned and she turned around and started making faces at the camera causing him to chuckle. "Juggie! Stop" she giggled as he continued to take pictures. "Okay" he laughed and pulled him to her and kissed her softly, his hand on her bump. "So I read that along this trail at the end there's a coffee shop do you want to check it out?" He asked as he grabbed her hand again. "Yes please" she nodded and they continued their walk. After about 15 minutes they found the coffee shop and Betty went to sit at a table while jughead order himself a coffee and a muffin and Betty a hot chocolate and chocolate cake. "Here you go betts" he smiled, When he came back to the table. "Thanks Babe" She smiled. "So I take it you're craving chocolate today?" He teased looking down at her order. "It's delicious! Honestly we don't eat chocolate cake enough" she said with her mouth full. "I'm sure that can be arranged" he laughed, taking a bite of his muffin. Jughead watched her for a moment, she seemed relaxed which reminded him of why they were there. "Betts?" He said and she looked up at him. "How are you doing? Really?" He asked, taking her hands. She sighed and looked away. "Hey. Betts, it's only me, look at me" he said softly. "I'm okay but I think it's because we're here. But I'm a bit scared that when we go home I won't be able to cope and that I'll fall into myself" she said, tears filling her eyes. "Betty jones I promise you if you fall I'll catch you and if you feel like you can't cope you have me. You have the serpents, your friends and you have therapy to keep you sane, you're going to be okay" he said and moved his chair around so he could put his arms around her. "Promise?" She said, letting her tears fall. "I promise you gorgeous, I've got you forever and always" he said and kissed away her tears.

When they got back to cabin jughead ran Betty a bath and he joined her and then they snuggled into the couch and watched a film. Jughead was sat in front of jughead and he kissed her neck and gently stroked her bump. Suddenly Betty gasped and jughead sat up. "What?! What is it?!" He asked panicked and she grabbed his hands and placed them over her stomach. He was confused until he felt a small kick against his palm. "Oh my god" he whispered and tears fell from his eyes. "That's our baby juggie" Betty smiled while crying. Jughead got on the floor and crouched in front of her. He kissed he belly. "Hey bug, I'm Your daddy. Me and mummy are so excited to meet you! We love you" he said to her bump and was rewarded with another kick and they both grinned. "I love you Betts" he said. "I love you too" she smiled.

{I'm back 🎉 leave suggestions and ideas💗}