Chapter 2 ~Falling out of your life

Freeds POV

I winced as my eyes opened, the harsh lights of the bathroom making me wince. I groaned softly as I sat up, noticing that it was light outside. I lived.

I sighed as I cleaned up all my spilled blood on the floor and on my body, grinning at all the new cuts added to my collection. I hurriedly washed the blood from my hair, wincing some as the water stung my cuts. I looked at the time lacrima on my desk and groaned. 11:37. I was late getting to the guild. I was never late.

I hurriedly threw on my clothes and put on my saber before running off to the guild as fast I could, forgetting to mask my arms with runes.

I was panting some as I walked into the guild, heading to my table in the corner of the guild, away from every one. I watched as Laxus kissed Mira and she pushed him away, blushing heavily as she laughed. Sickening. Absolutely disgusting.

"Freeeedddd! Snap out of it!"
I was brought back to attention as someone snapped their fingers in my face. I looked up and groaned some.
"Evergreen. Bixslow. How may I be of service to you?"

Bixslow frowned and crossed his arms as he leaned closer into my face.
"You were late today baby. You're never late. What's going on baby?"

Evergreen nodded and sat beside me.
"Freed. You're like our little brother. You can tell us what's wrong. You know that. Now spill"

I smoothed my hair with my hand as I calmly looked at them both, trying to look as normal as possible.
"I'm fine. I just overslept this morning. I could not fall asleep last night for the life of me"

Evergreen and Bixslow were both still frowning some,but nodded, believing my lie. I smirked some, thinking I got away with it. Suddenly I was pinned against a wall, electricity making my skin itch. I yelped in surprise as I stared at my assailant, gulping.
"Yes my Thunder God. How may I be of service today to you?"

Laxus narrowed his eyes and growled, getting far to close in my face for my comfort.
"Blood. I smell blood on you. Who hurt you? I'll kill them! No one touches a member of the Rajinshuu and gets away with it."

Evergreen and Bixslow ran over instantly, frightened by Laxus's sudden outburst.
"Freed! Laxus! What's going on?"
"Yeah Freed. What's Laxus talking about baby?"
"Freed who hurt you? No one touches one of us and gets away with it!" Evergreen toyed with the edge of her glasses angrily.
"Yeah baby!" Bixslow laughed some as his "babies" circled above him. "Yeah. Yeah."

I sighed and struggled beneath Laxus's tight hold on me.
"Let me go Laxus. I'm fine. "

"Like hell Freed! Who did this to you?"
Laxus growled again and I winced as he tightened his grip on my wrists.

"I did it!!! I did it to myself now let me go!"
I screamed at them angrily, just wanting to leave.

Everyone in the guild was watching us with concerned eyes. Evergreen looked ready to cry, startled. Bixslow looked sad, the cover of his helmet lifted so I could see the hurt in his eyes.

I hid my face in shame before crying out in protest as my sleeves were lifted forcefully up my body. I kicked at Laxus angrily as I heard a collective gasp from everyone in the guild as my handiwork was exposed to everyone. Now the secret was out.

Evergreen wiped her eyes as she stared at my arms.
"F-Freed."

Bixslows face was hard to read. I couldn't tell if he was angry or hurt.

I looked back up at Laxus as he growled and let go of me. I slid to the floor and hurriedly covered my arms again.
"Why Freed? Why did you do this? How long Freed?!"
I cringed as Laxus roared in anger and I lost it. I stood and shoved him away angrily.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I LOVED YOU LAXUS AND YOU KNEW IT! YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ME TO MY FACE THAT YOU FELT NOTHING! YOU JUST LET ME KEEP BELIEVING THAT I HAD A CHANCE! I HATE YOU LAXUS DREYAR! AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK! I QUIT THE RAJINSHUU. FOREVER!"
And with that, I shoved everyone out of my way as I ran, aware of the tears streaming down my face as I sobbed. I could hear the protests behind me as I ran. I could hear the loud running behind me, chasing after me. But I kept running. Into the woods. Out to a cliff. I stopped and turned around, staring at the people crowding around behind me.

Evergreen was crying, Elfman holding her back from running to me.
"Freed! Please don't leave us! Please Freed we can work this out!"

Bixslow was being held back by a group of people, his babies whacking those involved on the head.
"Freed! Baby! We're not letting you leave us! Baby come back with us! It doesn't have to be this way!!"

Laxus pushed through the crowd, Mira clinging to his side. He looked angry and she was crying.
"Freed Justine I do not approve of you leaving us. Of leaving me. I won't let you leave without us talking. Please come back with us. With me. We can fix this."

My hair blew in the breeze that had picked up and my black eye was shown to everyone.
"There is no fix to this. And now, you won't have to worry about me. I love you all"
And with that I stepped backwards off the cliff, closing my eyes as I fell. Screams echoed from above as I slammed against something hard and lost consciousness. Finally.