60k+Special!💕💜

THIRD PERSON's POV

"YAH PARK MINA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?? COME HELP ME WITH MY TUXEDO!!" Jimin yelled as he ran searching for Mi Na

When he searched for so long and found that the Bathroom door has opened, Jimin sneakingly with a smirk went to the direction of the Bathroom slowly and went near it and peeked his head inside the little space between the door and the wall.

Mi Na notices a presence of someone as she quickly looked at the way where Jimin was peeking his head at.

She screamed as her face mask fell down on the soaky watery surface of the Bathroom tile.

She groans as she pick it up and throw it in the trash can and looking at the clueless Jimin well...more like glaring.

Jimin gulped and smiled, "H-hi..." he said

"PARK JIMIN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" Mi Na shouted as he stumbled down his way and dashed to  their room

●□■●□■●□■

And Mi Na quickly picked up another mask and went outside of the Bathroom and to her room to peacefully apply the face mask and rest peacefully...

And when she went inside the room, she saw Jimin who was.....shirtless.
Mi Na gulped as she saw those perfectly toned abs that makes her wet thinking about that.

Jimin notices as he smirks coming towards her, "Babygirl...You want those..?" He asked as he pointed his forefinger on his abs.

Mi Na blushes as she looked away trying to get away with this awkward situation as soon as possible.

She looked away as she held her face mask and walked pass Jimin making Him chuckle lightly

"You sure....my wifey? You don't want these? For real?" He asked again as he started walking towards her as she stumbled her way as she soon came contact with the wall behind her.

Crap...

She thought. Her heart is beating so fast...she couldn't resist the hotness and she just wanted to feel his hands around her waist and his tasty plump lips on hers.

As slowly Jimin leans in Mi Na was quick to move her face, Making jimin kiss the wall instead.

Jimin opened his eyes only to see a chuckling Mi Na with her head turned to the side.

When Mi Na turns back she could see a new reaction on Jimin's face...yes...the emotion of angry...

I'm done for....

Holy Crap Park Mi Na!!

She thought. But her thoughts doesn't last long as Jimin picked her up bridal style as he harshly pushed her on the bed and hovered over her making the Little kitten gulped and widen her eyes in fear.

"My wifey wants to feel me right?" Jimin asks as his hands slowly finds his way under her shirt and making sensational finger moments making her let out a sigh and uneven breathing.

Jimin knows that Mi Na loves his teasing as he starts just like this...as Mi Na was about to open her mouth to say something, Jimin crashes his lips on her gently making the Jigsaw puzzle match and slowly moving to the rhythm.

After some time Mi Na started to reply to the kiss as soon as the kiss became heated, Jimin slowly took off her shirt as he draws her closer to her body making her to sit on his lap.

Mi Na wraps his arms around Jimin's neck as his on her waist deepening the kiss and taste each of their lips as Jimin leaves her lips to get breath of fresh air for them both and then again attacked her with his soft plump lips.

Mi Na seemed to enjoy it after the Marriage. This make out session was the one where she likes to do it..not the forceful one.

Jimin bits her lower lip asking for permission as Mi Na slowly opened her mouth for Jimin to explore his tongue inside hers.

Mi Na felt a new sensation inside her stomach making her head arch back as Jimin pulled away and attacked his lips on her jawline and slowly making his way to her neck.

As he went down,he sucked harshly leaving love bites, hickeys, and finally he found the sweet spot of her neck and kept sucking on it as Mi Na's moans accidentally slipped away from her mouth.

Jimin smirked between the kiss and started to suck harshly leaving a purplish bruise on her skin, indicating that Mi Na is his property..

Mi Na kept on grabbing his hair as he does things to her. She couldn't hold for longer.

Jimin slowly went down to her chest not so below just below the neck region leaving sweet kisses and marks over there.

Mi Na loved this feeling. She wants to experience more...but not now...She doenst want to do 'it' now as she pulls away from him making Jimin look at her worried.

Jimin seemed worried and disappointed.. he doesn't know what she wants...as he make his body lay on the white fabric as he closes his eyes and finally took all the courage and said, "Did I hurt you...?" He asked

Mi Na was shocked to hear what he said as she scoots closer to him and gently wrapping her arms around his torso as he lay her head in his bare chest.

Jimin was shocked to see what is happening in front of him and she spoke, "what are you saying Jimin...? I- I loved it when you k-kiss me..." she said as her cheeks flushed a red tint.

Jimin chuckled as he pecked her nose making her flinch. Even that flich made Jimin's heart flutter...

And what she said made his eyes popped out of the sockets, "  Jimin....

I love you...~"

_______________________________________

YO SEAGULLS WASSUP!?? I'm having an exam tomorrow and here I am....well pray for me guys...and This is a special Chapter I made it for you seagulls cause...

TRAPPED JUST HIT 60K+!!😭😭💪💪✌🔥💜💜

And this happened when they were in a trip to Busan!😉

Thank you so much for reading SEAGULLS!! And...

I'll publish Trapped Book 2 when...

Trapped hit 90k+..🙄🙄...I hope my seagulls will help me get those readers right?💜

-fluffykookietae☆