𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₃ 

I did what's starting to become the usual now even though it's only been three days.Prison wasn't as terrible as the first day.I shower when it's my turn.While I took a shower Nessa started harassing me.

"It's not even my birthday and I got a big booty hoe."

"Stop fucking touching me Nessa.I'm not a hoe." I rolled my eyes putting on my fresh new jumpsuit.I didn't want to make a scene before an officer beats me so I left.

I made my way out the shower to meet up with Riley and Jocelyn.Today's breakfast wasn't looking all that tasty so I just handed it to Jocelyn and Riley to split.I guess I can consider them safe people to be around.Nobody else really tried to associate themselves with me.

I feel like I'm being watched.I shrug it off at first, but this person has been staring for a while.I turn to see someone I never seen before, a lightskin boy with dreads.Maybe he's the guy from yesterday.I turned back to face Riley and Jocelyn.

"I'm- what were you looking at?" Jocelyn asked pulling up her lip

"This guy staring at me." I shrugged

Her and Riley looked behind me and looked at each other.

"What?" I was becoming curious

"Just make sure not to bother him."

"Ok..."

That's all they said about the guy.Now I'm more curious.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I walked around the library.This is my first time being in here.Riley went to the activity room so it was just Jocelyn and I.We saved seats at a table before anyone else would take it.

I stood up making my way to a bookshelf with fiction books.I bumped into a tall guy.I looked up to see a the guy from breakfast.He just had a straight face.His eyes felt like they were looking into my soul.I diverted my gaze from his eyes to my feet.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.I should've watched where I was going." I apologized quickly

We happened to be pretty close to each other.He walked passed me ignoring my apology.I looked back and grabbed a book off the shelf. The title read 'The Hate U Give' it looked pretty new.

I sat next to Jocelyn who was looking at comics and mangas.I didn't even know those were the books she likes to read.It kinda makes sense because of her personality.

"I just bumped into him." I told Jocelyn making sure he wasn't around

"What did he do?" Jocelyn asked suddenly interested

"Nothing."

She hummed and continued reading.Why won't she go in depth about him?I didn't want to upset her so I started reading my book.His reaction was just unsettling.Maybe he did it on purpose?

After a while it was rec time.Jocelyn and I made our way to the far end of the field where not many people passed by and it was and it was near the fence.Riley was there eating snacks.I took a seat in the grass rubbing my stomach.I was feeling hungry.