𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₈

"Your gonna be ok and when you wake up i'll make sure to take you in."

I've heard this voice often, it sounded just like my aunts' voice.It's like I'm awake, but I can't move.I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or if i'm actually just awake until last week.Last week I overheard people talking about how I was in a coma and that I've been asleep for months.

"... and forgive her for her mistake please Jesus.Allow your child to open her eyes soon.In Jesus name I pray, amen."

"Mom she moved her finger!" a little girl shouted

I could hear my aunt gasp "Don't lie to me, did she really move her finger?"

"I'm not lying she moved it!"

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧             𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

It was dead silent and my head was abdomen was in pain.I felt tired, but I didn't feel like sleeping anymore.I needed to wake up.To the best of my ability I moved my heavy ass hands and rubbed my eyes.my vision was blurry as hell but continued to adjust to the brightness.

"Doctor she's awake!"

Shit my head hurts.The pounding was worse than one from a hangover.What exactly was going on and how long have I been asleep? I could hear feet hitting the ground of the room and rushed words.

"She's ok."

✧❚authors note❚✧
next chapter will probably be the last one!
thanks for 12k !
stay tuned.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟