𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂ ₉

"How do you feel?" My therapist asks me

I started going to therapy a while after I woke up from the coma.I'm excused from being in prison because I need medical attention that the facility can't provide me.For a short period of time I lost a couple of my memories, but I seemed to gain them all back.After the coma I was depressed, I had remembered what I been through and who I left behind.Taymor, Nahmir and Maria were all in prison still.I received news that they didn't move facilities, but that's all.

"Ms.West?" The therapist called after me "You seemed to be deep in thought."

"Mhm, I'm lost, I'm not in prison rotting away in my jail cell doing time for my crime.I was raped by officers in that prison that are suppose to enforce the law and my cousin and others are left behind there probably worrying about me.I have no idea if i'm even gonna go back to prison or not.I don't know I guess I feel frustrated." I shrugged as I looked at the sheets covering my legs

I had scars from the stab wounds, luckily they weren't deep enough to kill me.I still had someone to live for.

"I have spoken to an attorney and I want to try and get you less time.A lot of people on social media are signing petitions to get your sentence lessened and free you." She said

I know I should probably be happy an grateful, but knowing that millions of people know about my story makes me kinda uneasy.

"Oh, that's great."

"Sorry, but today our time is cut short.Your ain't has come to visit she'll be up here in a couple minutes."

Only five minutes after my therapist left my aunt (Taymor's mom) came in with her daughter Hailey.Hailey is two years old and doesn't really know of Taymor and vise versa.I wanna wait for him to come back and see her for the first time.

"Kar Ella." She smiles making grabby hands at me

I lifted her up and she giggled.I smiled at my aunt.

"Hi auntie."

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

"I went to go visit Taymor last week, he's been acting right so he got his visitation rights back.He said he wanted to talk to you."

"Maybe you could call him for me now?" Hailey was sleeping to one side of me and my aunt sant right next to my bed.

"Of course, here you go." She handed me her phone and the number was already dialing

"Hello, who the hell is this?"

I ducked my teeth "Taymor, watch who your talking to, it's Karmella though."

"Oh, still you not suppose call a nigga like that."

"Well my bad then."

"You straight?" He asked

"Of course I am, it's been a month i'm healing."

"Your on the news a lot, do you know if your coming back here after you fully heal?"

I shrugged, but then I remembered her couldn't see me "I don't know yet, I heard people are signing petitions to get time off my sentence."

"You have 45 seconds left."

"Can you shut- nevermind how's the outside?"

I rolled my eyes "Taymor you've been outside before, but I haven't actually been outside the hospital.I have a gaurs with me most of the time.When I don't have one I have therapy or I'm sleeping.How's Maria and Nahmir?"

"No cap, I haven't really talked to Maria like that and your lil boyfriend is quiter."

"Boyfriend?"

"You have 10 seconds left."

"Shit, call me another-"

The phone started beeping, the call is over.I handed my aunt back the phone content with the conversation.

"Thanks auntie."

"Anytime sweetie."

✧❚authors note❚✧
there will be a 30 which is the epilogue!
thanks for 13k !

✧❚authors note❚✧ there will be a 30 which is the epilogue!thanks for 13k !

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ! 🌟